Spyder Garage

Default Attention F3 Limited and T owners 2016-2017

I have for sale a Garmin Zumo 590LM and a BRP GPS mount for the F3 Limited that positions the Garmin GPS on the center of the UFit handlebars. Wiring/charging harness included. This fits the 2016 and 2017 F3 Limited and T.

GPS: $500.00
    GPS Mount & wiring harness: $175.00

$650.00 for both shipped to the lower 48.

Call or text me.

Jerry
    317-445-1411
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

This is no longer available. I recently learned that it'll fit on my 2020 RTL after a slight modification to the power cord. All I need now is for my RTL to arrive at the dealer.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk