Spyder Garage

Smile 2020 RTL Owner Assistance

I am looking to add e-tracks to my new Kendon stand up Spyder trailer (pics) I bought for my 2020 RTL which is on order. Since it is not coming in for a bit and I want to get the trailer ready before it arrives, I thought I would ask a favor from any Spyderlover member who has already picked up their 2020 RTL. I need to know the exact distance between the two front tires, centerline to centerline. Thank you in advance for anyone who can lend a hand and get a measurement for me! As it relates to the trailer, I am REALLY liking this trailer. Although the proof will be when it is put to use, it was easy to uncrate, only needed a little assembly, and is great for storage. Thank you in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

I answered my own question. I purchased and downloaded the 2020 manual and discovered the front wheel track distance to be 54.5 inches. Disregard my request for help. Thank you.

Spyder Garage

I got to say I was disappointed that no one here, who has the 2020 RT, stepped up to help you out. Nice trailer!

Spyder Garage

Vito, sometimes different time-zones, sleep/wake patterns, or even just people's time & opportunities for reading thru all the new posts on the Forum can get in the way of immediate helpful responses.... not everyone reads all the new posts every day!! Then there's also the issue of not really knowing what's being asked for in a thread when there's no real indication of what the question is up in the thread title; after all, that thread title is the only way the OP gets to invite people to come on in and read whatever it is they've posted & maybe are asking after - which is why it's always best to briefly try and state your question in said title. (Apologies for the gentle dig, giantjas, it's actually intended more as a 'helpful suggestion' for the posters of future threads. )

Besides that, I'd guess that there's not really a heap of 2020 RT owners or prospective owners who actually have their new Spyders just yet.... so the pool of potential responders is probably fairly small to start with! Aaand funnily enough, another thread posted just a couple of days ago asked pretty much the same question.... but you probably couldn't tell from its title either!

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...-a-quick-favor

But Vito, you are very right about the trailer being nice, especially once giantjas gets the E-Track sorted - I am just a wee tad jealous!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-23-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by VitoNam View Post
    I got to say I was disappointed that no one here, who has the 2020 RT, stepped up to help you out. Nice trailer!
    I hope it was because the relatively few that have them were too busy trying to wear out the tires.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Any update on your progress with this? I'm expecting a new Kendon in the next couple of weeks and have an interest in what you are doing.
    Thanks!