Spyder Garage

Default F3T user power circuits

On my 1917 F3T there are 2 user circuits. I have never been able to get these working. There is a fuse in the No 6 position in the right fuse box, which is the designated user supply.
    I need to use the user plug under the passenger seat, but no way can I find volts there with switch on or off.
    Any clues ?
    Baz

Spyder Garage

I have a 2017 F3-T and my accessory circuits provided by Can Am only become energized when the bike is actually running, I found this a little puzzling but I hope this helps answer your question.
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Not sure about the F3T......... but with the F3S, the customer power circuits which are already wired and under the left side panel will not energize until the engine is running. They do not come on with just turning the key on. The engine must be started before that circuit is powered.

The reason is that stuff is on the load shedding circuit. It does not power up until after starting so none of that stuff is draining power needed by the starter to turn the engine. It also prevents power surges caused by the starter engaging/ disengaging from going to the accessories on the circuit.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

OK thanks guys, I'll check that