Spyder Garage

Default 2020 F3 limited?

I stopped in my dealer last night to grab sled oil. While there, I looked at a new 2020 Rt that just came in and is sitting on the floor. Very impressive. I asked one of the sales guys a question about the F3 limited. They didn’t have any in yet but this is what he told me which I don’t believe but want verification. He says the F3 limited “does not” have the passenger top case removal like the RT limited. You have to manually unbolt like previously years. ( two in the back, slide pin out and detach 2 clips. I thought I read that 2020 F3 limited top case removed like the RT with linqs. (No unbolting needed) He said top case is not even possible to remove for sure once arm rests are installed. They attach to the frame and seat he says. Again I thought I read the entire 2020 F3 limited top case was removable with a couple click on the linqs and that the armrest on the F3 came off as one unit on the top case. Again I don’t think he is correct and not having one in the store yet I think he was misinformed but I might be incorrect. Which is it? Is the 2020 F3 limited top case Linqs? Can the top case come off with armrest?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    I stopped in my dealer last night to grab sled oil. While there, I looked at a new 2020 Rt that just came in and is sitting on the floor. Very impressive. I asked one of the sales guys a question about the F3 limited. They didn’t have any in yet but this is what he told me which I don’t believe but want verification. He says the F3 limited “does not” have the passenger top case removal like the RT limited. You have to manually unbolt like previously years. ( two in the back, slide pin out and detach 2 clips. I thought I read that 2020 F3 limited top case removed like the RT with linqs. (No unbolting needed) He said top case is not even possible to remove for sure once arm rests are installed. They attach to the frame and seat he says. Again I thought I read the entire 2020 F3 limited top case was removable with a couple click on the linqs and that the armrest on the F3 came off as one unit on the top case. Again I don’t think he is correct and not having one in the store yet I think he was misinformed but I might be incorrect. Which is it? Is the 2020 F3 limited top case Linqs? Can the top case come off with armrest?
    2020 F3L - top case comes off like the 2020 RTL

Spyder Garage

Are the arm rest attached to the seat only? I assume yes but he said they are also attached to the frame beside the hand holds

Spyder Garage

I am not sure but there is a 2020 Can-Am video that summarizes the new fleet on UTUBE; it might provide the answer.

Spyder Garage

Your dealer needs to wait till he see's a 2020 F3 Limited before giving out incorrect info.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I agree! That’s why I was asking. I thought he was wrong!

Spyder Garage

We had an Unveiling at our Sponsor Dealer for our US Spyder Ryders Chapter. The F3L Topcase is slightly more difficult to remove - but is still considered "Quick Disconnect" like the RT. I can't speak to the Armrests though - they are an accessory and weren't mounted on the F3L we were shown.
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

This will not answer the question about the armrest...but another member posted six nice pictures of the new 2020 F3L.

Here is the link:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...20-f3-ltd-pics

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red