Spyder Garage

Default Has Anyone Paired a SENA 30 to the Spyder System

Having trouble doing this. And it is very frustrating. Sena search sucks. Have the SENA paired between 2 helmets, and to my phone. Trying to add the helmets to our 2020 RTL just doesn't work. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

I also have a Sena that I can’t pair to the 2020 RT. I think I remember reading here some time ago that you have to delete the Sena from your phone and then it should connect to BRP Connect. I haven’t tried it yet because I came down with flu right after I got my bike and didn’t want to deal with it. If this works, let me know.
    2020 RTL SE6 Asphalt Grey
    2014 RT SE6, Pearl White 57k (2014-2020)
    2008 GS Premier 17k (2012-2014)

Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Lund yhis on the BRP Connect User Group Facebook Page
    Very useful there

This is a video on how to pair a headset. First off you make sure the headset is not directly paired to the phone. Then do how the video shows.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2125...7795695516709/
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World

Spyder Garage

I have the Sena 20s. It's generally the same.You have to unpair Sena from your phone. You cannot have both connected. it gets confused. So pair your phone to the bike. Pair your helmets to the bike. You will than answer and hangup calls with the joy stick not your Sena buttons. The call with come up on the dash. If you are listening to music out of the bike speakers when you get a call it will turn off music and automatically switch to your helmet speaker and back to bike when call is ended. In settings you can choose bike speakers or helmet speakers for music. Hope this helps.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue