Spyder Garage

Spyder Rt-622 - Pearl White first choice...

Looking to purchase an RT-622 Pearl White first choice. If not then any color will due latest year I would prefer. Please email me if you have one for sale. bt2mack@gmail.com I live in Southern California willing to drive no more than 600 miles. Thanks for the read!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-17-2020 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Moved & added prefix. ;)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bt2mack View Post
    Looking to purchase an RT-622 Pearl White first choice. If not then any color will due latest year I would prefer. Please email me if you have one for sale. bt2mack@gmail.com I live in Southern California willing to drive no more than 600 miles. Thanks for the read!
    " CruzerJoe " had one maybe two for sale …. PM Him ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

Blue Knight sorry but you are in Vermont and I am in Los Angeles to far for me my friend. Thank you for the reply.

Emory

Spyder Garage

Blue Knight sorry but you are in Vermont and I am in Los Angeles to far for me my friend. Thank you for the reply.

Emory
    ….. Yes I know I'm in Vt. , ….. but " Cruzr Joe " lives in Bryant Arkasas and He might still have the trailers ….. Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have 1 that will consider selling for the right price.very rarely used right now. But I’m in Colorado.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ….. Yes I know I'm in Vt. , ….. but " Cruzr Joe " lives in Bryant Arkasas and He might still have the trailers ….. Mike
    Mike,

The last time I looked Joe was also looking for a white one to match up with the white 2020 RT.

Les
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    Mike,

The last time I looked Joe was also looking for a white one to match up with the white 2020 RT.

Les
    …. Les I give out info …. I don't require anyone take it ... ……….. Mike
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-21-2020 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blueknight911 View Post
    …. Les i give out info …. I don't require anyone take it ... ……….. Mike
    Me too
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-21-2020 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

LOL

Current inventory consists of one 2013 RT-622 trailer in Black Currant $2,650.00 Located in Central Arkansas.

SOLD

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Sorry for the late response but going to hold off for now and get a trailer to tow my spyder and upgrade the shocks. Keep me in mind if you decide to sell shoot me an email. Thanks