Spyder Garage

Default Trailer Tow Bar for Sale

I have a trailer tow bar from a 2015 F3 which I traded in. For $10 plus shipping from Fort Myers, FL.Can Am Trailer Hitch.jpgCan Am Trailer Hitch.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-17-2020 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Added FS: prefix

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

that does not look complete

Spyder Garage

You are aware that the F3 wasn't introduced until 2015, aren't you?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

You're correct. Typo!!!

Spyder Garage

It is not complete. I removed the kit an took it to PA where I traded it and forgot the bar in my garage.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    It is not complete. I removed the kit an took it to PA where I traded it and forgot the bar in my garage.
    OK? What specific model and year did it come off of?
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Umm ain’t there supposed to be the long bolt the goes through the axel?? Even on F3

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

It's an aftermarket tow bar. It's missing the channel pieces that are needed to hold it to the swingarm. Depending on the original design it may or may not have a long bolt. My tow bar, which is the same as this one, is held on by the axle nuts so doesn't use a through bolt. The BRP bar and probably most of the after market bars since do use a long bolt. In my estimation this piece by itself is pretty near useless other than as a replacement for a broken bar or a bar w/ worn out safety chain loops. You might find the channel pieces somewhere, or if you're really handy you could maybe make them. The bolts can be had from a hardware supplier.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Looking at his picture, it's an F3 or F3S. BRP didn't make a trailer hitch for the base or S so there's no axle bolt. That's why I asked what specific Spyder it came off of.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk