Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Do you have some reference that shows that? Out of curiosity I went to the FL insurance web site. The only thing I could figure out is maybe BRP refuses to sell in FL because of the cancellation and refund requirement that all policies must make available. I also could not find BRP in the list of extended warranty providers. I did not find any reference to BRP being banned from selling in FL.
    The website isn't the easiest place to ferret out information so maybe I just didn't look in the right corner.
    No I have never been to the states insurance info regarding BEST warranties. While at a very reputable Spyder dealer having warranty work accomplished, I asked about the BEST warranty and discussed it a lot with the service manager. Yes BEST is honored in Florida, but is not allowed to be sold by a Florida dealer. A Florida resident can purchase a BEST from a vendor outside Florida. The primary reason I discussed it with the service manager was our machine was under the original oem warranty at the time and I questioned whether I should get a refund on the RPM One or not, then purchase a BEST warranty. I do not know the exact reason it is not allowed to be sold here. Possibly as someone mentioned there is no refund for unused months and BEST is only transferable with the machine to the new owner. Simply I do not know. There certainly is a lot of confusion between owners and dealers sales people at times. I almost wonder if the sales person quotes BEST at a higher price followed by another brand of warranty at better price, even knowing they are not able to sell them.

Spyder Garage

I purchases a 2019 f3s can am spyder , It comes with a 2yr warranty should I have received a warranty card? If so who to call to get one thank you
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

I received my card via mail directly from BRP about a month after my purchase.
    I had bought a 2016 ST-S as "new" in late Jan 2018, so it came with 2 years plus 1 year BEST, so the card shows an expiry of Feb 2021.
    If you haven't received, suggest you contact BRP...am sure there's a contact us link on their website.
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Raprider View Post
    If you haven't received, suggest you contact BRP...am sure there's a contact us link on their website.
    IIRC, they no longer issue those cards as a matter of course - instead, the BEST warranty details are now all maintained on their computer system against the VIN, and you'll only get the card if you ask....
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I just bought my Spyder. 2019. They offered a 5 year “bumper to bumper” for $1200. He said it jumps the warranty to 7 years so I thought perfect.....don’t have to worry about anything.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DJWFlorida View Post
    I just bought my Spyder. 2019. They offered a 5 year “bumper to bumper” for $1200. He said it jumps the warranty to 7 years so I thought perfect.....don’t have to worry about anything.
    With RPM? Certainly not with BRP.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)