Spyder Garage

Default Couple quick questions

Anyone have any experience with Imotor sports ? Finally going to make the break from my 2013 into the new 2020 thinking about using them

Do you think my Elka shocks on my 2013 would fit the 2020?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

My experience with them was pretty seamless. Took about 5 days to get all of the paperwork done, and 5 more days for them to deliver the Spyder to me (for free) and pick up my trade also free). I traded in a 2013 RTL for a still in the crate leftover 2017 RTS. They accepted pictures of my 2013 in order to value my trade in. Got what I thought was a fair price. I would deal with them again. Just be aware, they don't discount beyond any beyond any BRP rebates. Also, be sure and get a "drive away" temporary tag, as it took several weeks for them to get my registration since they use a third party vendor for that. But that was really the only glitch in the whole process. Can't help with the shock question.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Another happy customer from iMotorsports (a SL sponsor). They also accepted pictures of my trade in. The deal was seamless, and the new F3 L arrived in great condition.

A link to my thread on the subject.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...29#post1488329

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

PM sent.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I’m pleased to read all the posts by happy customers of iMotorsports.
    In early 2017, my experience with them was awful in all respects.
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series