Spyder Garage

Default Extended pegs for RT? or go F3?

Hi guys, I am new around here. I took a test ride on the RT the other day and liked it, but found the F3's riding position more comfortable for me (I'm 6.1). For several reasons I would rather go with the RT, but is there any way to get some extended pegs? I have searched for parts, and around the forum. If you can point me out in the right direction, or have an opinion on this, I would appreciate the help. Thanks.
    (If I were the only one riding, I would go with the F3... but lady giving her blessing to the purchase wants the RT... :-)

Also, since I am here, I found the throttle VERY touchy, compared to my FJR 1300, as if the spring was really light. Anyone noticing this?

Spyder Garage

For the RT these are what I have and I really like them. You can lay feet flat or put heel on top edge like a peg. They are a must for me and I am 6-6’1 ish.

http://store.valueaccessories.net/Fl...sSpyderRT.aspx

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Spyder Garage

Lamonster's has a variety of NBV (No bad Vibrations) pegs as well. LamonsterGarage.com
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Lamonster's has a variety of NBV (No bad Vibrations) pegs as well. LamonsterGarage.com
    I agree with DGoebel again. I installed Lamonster's NBV pegs and am very pleased with them but I should say that I'm only 5'10." I never managed to break the six foot mark.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

Yes. The throttle is very light compared to many other bikes and the ride by wire set up can be touchy until you get adjusted to it. I am 6'1" and I have Lamonster's pegs I'm happy with them.
    2015 RT , Black