Spyder Garage

Default 2013 RT - can too many LED lights cause Hyperflash?

Need Hyperflash Help!
    I've gone through the past threads on this and have not been able to find any answer to this.
    I have a 2013 RT Ltd and have installed Big Bike Front Fender LED turn lights, TricLed A-arm LED driving/turn lights, and TricLed rear saddlebag LED turn/brake lights. To the turn signal circuit I've added 50W 6Ohm resisters; one to each of the front turn signal circuits and one each to the rear turn signal circuit. The resistors I am using are the gold-anodized-aluminum cased ones with the red wires that you see everywhere. With the resistor wires, I have one end tapped onto the power wire and the other end tapped onto the ground wire.
    I'm still getting Hyperflash.
    Any thoughts from anyone??

Spyder Garage

Hello Del,
    I might be wrong but------- I think the resistor value might be too high. I put my resistors in parallel.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Call Spyderpops or go on his website. I believe he has the directions to cancel the hyperflash.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Search Youtube or this site for hyperflash. There is a procedure to correct it. I know I watched a video on it, maybe from LaMonster.

Spyder Garage

I just installed The brake/run/turn led lights and the showchrome top trunk light on a 2019 RTL. No hyperflash. The instructions I received from Spyderpops does have instructions on how to solve the hyperflash issue starting with the 2014 models.
    Their number to call for assistance is 501-760-1234.

Good Luck!
    2019 RTL Asphalt Gray
    2019 RT Limited , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

I watched the video from Lamont but the only one I can find is for a 2014 or later model. The 2013 and earlier models do not allow an on-board reset.