Spyder Garage

Default Any Spyder/ Ryker groups in the Northwest?

I have a Spyder and wife has a Ryker, so we are looking for a Spyder riding group in the Northwest (South Western Washington). Most of the groups I have found do not look like they have been active for a long time or they are several hours away. Anyone know of any active riding groups in my area? Thanks!

Spyder Garage

We meet every first Saturday at the Elmers Pancake Restaurant in Delta Park in Portland Oregon. We have a Facebook page ( Spyder Ryder of America, Columbia River chapter.) We have a number of planed rides every year and take a number of spur of the moment rides. We would love to have you come and meet the members.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Spyder Garage

+1 what easysuper said. I joined recently and they are a great bunch of people. Very well organized club. Give 'em a try.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

New Group for Spyder and ryker riders.....SW Washington and NW Oregon Spyder Riders have a facebook page.
    2016 F3T , Black

Spyder Garage

I just looked at Elmer's in Detla Park and the internet says it's closed, any new spot to meet up?