Spyder Garage

Default Getting a brand new F3S Daytona 500 (2017)

Hey there,

I'm from egypt and I just bought a canam spyder 2017 daytona edition (I imported it from U.S.A to Egypt)

My father own a motorcycle showroom in Egypt, that mainly is full of CANAM and YAMAHA products (mainly maverick's and beach buggies) I asked him to get me a Spyder, so anyways.. I was only introducing myself, I have a few questions i need to know:

1) What is the difference between the F3S and F3S Daytona Edition? I need exact details if someone can link me to it?

2) I used to have a RSS 2013 with JL Audio sound system, but now im buying the daytona and I cant find a sound system that fits it, as it comes with a windshield that does not fit the SSV works sound system, is there any sound system someone recommends me that is around the budget of 300-500$ and will fit well on any windshield with noticeable sound that is somehow near the sound of the JL Audio i used to have?

3) The F3S Daytona that i bought comes with windshield as the only modification it have, I also want the sound system, do you recommend any other modifications or it will be fun the way it is?

Also if you want to give me some tips about the new ride that would be awesome, I used to own a 2009 RS spyder, then the 2013 RSS and now im buying the daytona 500 (model 2017)

Thank you so much for your reading & support!
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 02-05-2020 at 03:05 PM. Reason: daytuna to daytona

Spyder Garage

Others will come on with the technical answers you are asking.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Welcome Sorry I can't answer any of your questions but I'm sure other will chime in. You will love the F3 though as I have a 2017 F3Limited

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

SPYDER F3-S DAYTONA 500
    ALL SPYDER F3-S FEATURES PLUS:
    Race inspired graphics and styling
    Gauge spoiler
    Super Sport front grill
    6-spoke, Deep Black high gloss front wheels
    Mono seat cowl