Spyder Garage

Default F3 T or Limited stock windshield.

Looking for an F3 Limited or T stock windshield with brackets.

Anything?

No longer needed.
    Last edited by Copperman; 02-03-2020 at 05:50 PM. Reason: No longer needed.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

I have the stock brackets if you are interested. I think BushRat has a F4 22” for sale too. PM me if interested.
    It really is a sickness!
    2015 F3S-T , Black Black & Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Looking for an F3 Limited or T stock windshield with brackets.

Anything?
    Copperman, I have two windshields for sale, both of which fit the F3T or Ltd.stock brackets Both are priced right, and both are in excellent condition. They fit into the stock brackets using the 4 stock bolts that should have come with your Spyder.

I have a like new F4 Customs 21" clear, non-vented shield that has less than 100 miles on it; only used for 2 or 3 test rides while I was trying different shield combinations with my new and old seats. This F4 shield is an excellent product, favored by many on SL. $235 includes shipping and a bottle of F4 cleaner. Cost new from F4 is $350 shipped. (I need $200 for shield, $10 for cleaner, $25 to ship.)

I also have a brand new, unused, BRP stock 'sport' shield that comes standard with the F3T/Ltd. This was originally on a new Spyder, but never left the showroom floor. It was replaced by dealer with a BRP 'Tall Boy', so it just got dismounted and placed in storage. Doesn't have a single mile on it. I'm asking $120 shipped. (That's $100 for shield and $20 to cover shipping).

I guarantee either one to be free of blemishes, scratches or any defects. If you are interested in both, there would be only one shipping charge ($25) and I'll knock another $20 off the sport shield - i.e., $315 for the package, shipped. Less than what a new F4 costs by itself.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Roger

PS: The only 'stock' shield for the F3T/L that I know of from BRP that uses/requires different brackets of its own is the 'Tall Boy'. That I don't have; tried one, but didn't work for me.
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3 Ltd. Intense Red Pearl/Metallic Black topside
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside

Spyder Garage

Thanks everyone. I no longer need one. Problem solved.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk