Spyder Garage

Default Only Front signal lights working?!

Just finished installing the Lamonster garage upgrade for the rear signal/brake and running lights. In the process of checking them out, realized the only front signal lights on the mirrors were operating, no other signal lights. (either side), should I be checking bulbs, fuses, or some other issue. Any suggestions Thanks

Ken (new rider)
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-26-2020 at 06:20 PM. Reason: This is a "How do I?" question not a "How to do:" description

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

So, you're adding extra bike and running lights to the rear and they're not working? Plugged in right? Pictures might help. Check Youtube for Lamonster videos on how he does it. Wish I could come over and help but I'm stuck at home with ailing mother. Check Spyder Ryders of America Sac chapter as there is a fella that does a lot of this. (first name is Rich and he's in Tracy)
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Sorry - misunderstanding. The lights I installed are working fine, my concern is that the only front signal lights are those on the mirrors, the ones on the body are not working. Not sure if they were working before I made the mods or not. Any suggestions

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The only front signals are the mirrors. If you want other lights to blink then you need to add an adapter that alternates the main blinker lights with another set that would be on the fenders or on the outside edge of the mirrors. The fenders have reflectors only and you'd have to add aftermarket lights.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red