Went and saw 3 new 2020 RTL's today. Two were Blue Chrome and the other is Chalk Chrome. I was impressed with all the changes made since my 2015 RTL. However, all 3 had some issues with fit and finish in my humble opinion. All three have an unacceptably large gap at the rear panel that is the filler between the passenger handgrip attach fittings. You can see a panel screw under the filler, through the gap. This is on both sides. Also, at the rear grip handles, there are rubber boots where the handles attach that do not stay flat on the panel. I'm not nit-picking here, these are all water intrusion problem areas. On one bike, in the showroom, a plastic filler panel was missing. I told the service tech about it in case it was lost in the crate. He said they were aware of it and that Can Am said that the piece was not available for order. In my photo, look closely between the end of the handlebar, and the mirror. Other than these spots, the changes are very impressive! The riding position is much better and the extended floor boards are a huge improvement. The extended rear fender should now control rear wheel spray onto passengers. As we watched, one of the blue ones sold and was being outfitted with the drivers backrest and passenger armrests. The drivers backrest is a must, but the passenger armrests only swing out about an inch. I would have liked to see them pivot upwards for ease of passenger entry. That said, I really want to see the red one. The blue is very nice!

20200125_122244.jpg

Here's the panel gap

20200125_125356.jpg