Spyder Garage

Default LED Headlight Conversion

Does anyone know what H7 conversion headlights work with my 2008 GS? I got some off of amazon and got the Mercedes type clips and still cant seem to get it to work.

Please let me know what LED headlights work.

Spyder Garage

I have heard that the JW Speaker brand now has the controller and CANBUS devices mounted as part of the LED light, so the unti that hangs off the back of most of them is much smaller and its supposed to be designed to fit in standard H7 sockets. I am facing the same issue. I live at the BOTTOM of a very deep canyon in Western Colorado, and without the moon, it gets so dark on the road, its like it eats the light. I have drivers lights on the A-arm, but they are more of a flood than a spot light, geat for the ditches but not much for down the road.

Can Am made a Xenon kit for the RS/GS that tons of the OEM providers are dumping for pennies on the dollar, the unit used to cost like 800 bucks, last I saw on FleaBay, they are down to 250ish...they are supposed to be three times brighter than stock.
    Kraig B. Kumlin, M.M., M.C.P. (Retired)

Only Two States Left to Visit on MC or Trike, RI and CT
    2012 RS-S , Baja Ron Plug Wire Kit and NGK Iridium Plugs Grey and Black

Spyder Garage

And welcome by the way, I have friends in Port Orchard and will be up your way this summer, i want to take my wife to see Mt Rainier, and I want to ride Lolo Pass and Bear Tooth as well this year.
    Kraig B. Kumlin, M.M., M.C.P. (Retired)

Only Two States Left to Visit on MC or Trike, RI and CT
    2012 RS-S , Baja Ron Plug Wire Kit and NGK Iridium Plugs Grey and Black