Spyder Garage

Lightbulb Lamonster led headlights

Just want to give a shout out for lamonster led headlights I have a 2018 f3 S SE6 The installation went easy even for me ( I have had brain cancer and 3 strokes) so literally anyone can do it. The lights are a nice bright white light.
    Thanks lamonster for a great product.

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

That's a big ditto on my LEDs. Lamonster has some good stuff.
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ktd1911 View Post
    Just want to give a shout out for lamonster led headlights I have a 2018 f3 S SE6 The installation went easy even for me ( I have had brain cancer and 3 strokes) so literally anyone can do it. The lights are a nice bright white light.
    Thanks lamonster for a great product.
    Hi Ktd1911,

Out of curiosity do the LaMonster bulbs give a wider spread when fitted to your F3.

I do a lot of night riding on country roads on RTL and have found some brands maintain the narrow beam. I've been looking for a LED bulb to fit that give better roadside illumination to spot wildlife which may want to share my exact spot on the road.
    2017 RTL , White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Although I have a Ryker Rally I’m also interested in knowing if These LED’s make a broader light pattern. It seems I’ve seen it said both ways and I realize lots of companies make LED’s that will fit but, I want the ones that are proven to be brighter and correct patterns. I would hope our sponsors would chime in and explain for us to understand why theirs are the best ones. Thanks, cueman

Spyder Garage

Usually it isn't the bulbs that determine the light pattern. The pattern is created by the reflector and/or the lens of the headlights. Brighter bulbs make brighter light, but the pattern won't be affected. Auxiliary lighting may be your best bet for better roadside illumination.
    2015 RT , Black

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

These LEDs have the same placement of the "filaments" that the H4 Halogen Bulbs do. Hence, no change. Other LEDs that do not mimic the placement will give different results, but it's usually detrimental to oncoming traffic. You will get a wider pattern because of the improper placement of the bulb. One reason I never put HID in my bikes or cars.

Image1.jpg
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

I have not noticed any wider beam but definitely a brighter beam and it matches my led driving lights