Spyder Garage

Default Can-Am Spyder New OEM F3-T Top Case Rack

anyone have a pic with a Can-Am Spyder OEM F3-T Top Case Rack mounted

Spyder Garage

not the best pictures of the bike with the rack. Maybe you can zoom in on it. I would send you others but I currently have the rack off the bike while I am designing some taller standoffs. The only thing I don't like about it is the factory standoffs are only 1" long which makes the center of the rack only about 1/4" off the trunk lid and you can't get anything under it to clean the lid which is why I am making taller standoffs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the pic,the rack looks to be on the smaller size,wonder if my luggage bag would fit it

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by campermac View Post
    not the best pictures of the bike with the rack. Maybe you can zoom in on it. I would send you others but I currently have the rack off the bike while I am designing some taller standoffs. The only thing I don't like about it is the factory standoffs are only 1" long which makes the center of the rack only about 1/4" off the trunk lid and you can't get anything under it to clean the lid which is why I am making taller standoffs.
    I clean under mine with a micro fiber cloth with spray cleaner on the cloth. Fold it over a plastic ruler and push it under and thru. Then grab ends of cloth and work back and forth. Cleans it good.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Here is my BRP rack. I bought it for stiffening up the flimsy trunk lid. You can put a small bag on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue