Spyder Garage

Default Another Saturday get together?

It's possible the Director, Bruce, and his wife Gail will be in Flint for the Crim run August 22nd. If he can make it, his race starts at 8am. Debbie and I will be there to cheer him on and we might be able to have a Spyder get together at our place later that day. Anyone up for all or part of that?
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    It's possible the Director, Bruce, and his wife Gail will be in Flint for the Crim run August 22nd. If he can make it, his race starts at 8am. Debbie and I will be there to cheer him on and we might be able to have a Spyder get together at our place later that day. Anyone up for all or part of that?

We are in for the get-together ride. Love to meet you and the wife to hear about your ride to the red carpet. We will be passing the Directors home town and maybe hook up with him.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

August 23 is the Ride for Kids in Ann Arbor. That is usually a very nice ride and a good cause.

Spyder Garage

Debbie has another commitment for the 23rd. She has to leave for it the evening of the 22nd so we'll have to see how everything is going to play out to really get solid plans for that weekend. I know her plans won't have any affect on our plans for Bruce's race on Saturday morning.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hey Brian, Bob (RLS) and I are teaching for the Red Cross that day. But, if we get done in time maybe we can join you all later...Joan

Spyder Garage

I'll look at our calendar and check with the boss. Let you know soon.
    -Scotty
    Last edited by NancysToy; 07-27-2009 at 09:34 AM.

Spyder Garage

I think I'm in a Black Hole for Spyders. Wish there were more owners in the area (I'm one of two and have never seen the other one) So..............NOBODY to ryde with.

I've been in touch with Bulldog who lives in MD. As soon as I get my Spyder back from Fun On Wheels (FOW), we're going to get together. FOW is trying to correct the butcher job done on their "install" of my cruise control and NMN HIS lights/fog lights. FOW was the 2nd dealer to comment on how bad the job was (Indy Cycle and Ski being the 1st.

Putting together a package to take to Magistrate Court to file a claim against my dealer
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

I'm in a wedding that day (as the Godfather...complete with the Marlon Brando impersonation!), so I can't make it.

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Looks like this is going to be a smaller, morning / early afternoon get together, just to cheer Bruce on if he races. I think a bigger Michigan meet is in the works in the upcoming weeks.

Spyder Garage

Final update to this gathering...

Bruce contacted me today and said that he had something come up related to work and that would be keeping him in London for that weekend. So the Crim visit is off but we are hoping for a day ride up in the thumb area in the coming weeks. Have to see what Debbie's work schedule is. The tough part is they have been hectic and short staffed at her workplace so she may get asked to cover shifts at a moments notice.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hey Brian, keep us informed on the schedule and maybe we can do an impromptu ride...Joan

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Keeping up to date

I'm in the Utica/Shelby area so might be able to make it to Flint. Keep me informed of plans if you don't mind another Spyder running around.

Duckster