Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip to Madison

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Trip to Madison

I'm in for Wednesday the 29th. Hoping to have Superfly3 (Greg) chime in. I'll be working extra hours the next few days so keep me updated.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

count me in too, has long as it is not totally raining all day.

Spyder Garage

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Madison

You guys stay up too late for us old farts. Greg, glad you can make it also. Long trip for you. See you on Wednesday.

Can anyone else make it?
    Dick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    You guys stay up too late for us old farts. Greg, glad you can make it also. Long trip for you. See you on Wednesday.

Can anyone else make it?
    Dick
    Up to Late I was in bed by 1:30. Only a chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday but that can change. Hopefully we will have nice weather.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

just got off work and dealer called me and said my spyder was done and I can come and pick it up,just waiting now on my friend to come and pick me up to go get it. finally done!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile

so far weather is saying 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms doesn't look good.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

what time are we going to meet in madison?

Spyder Garage

Default Met up for Madison

We'll meet at the Whiteland exit of I-65, around 9 AM, pick up 31, and head south to Columbus. Dick or I will post more later today.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'll meet you guys from the north about 8:00 at the same gas station we met when the banner was through here. If you prefer to come down 29/421 from Logansport we can change that. Just let me know. We'll ride on down to meet John at the Whiteland exit. Watching the weather.
    Dick

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Now the weather is saying partly sunny and high of 78 for wed. I hope thats true thats good ing weather.

Spyder Garage

Sorry I haven't been on much, I've been trying to work as many hours as possible. The gas station we met Deb & Brian is fine, I know how to get there. Greg, it looks like we should leave the truck stop around 6:30 to be there by 8. We might be a little early, but better than late. I haven't been near a tv or radio so I have no idea about the weather; hopefully it will be nice.

I sent out messages to the other Indiana riders but haven't heard anything from them.

Spyder Garage

anyone heard from Amanda B?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Sorry I haven't been on much, I've been trying to work as many hours as possible. The gas station we met Deb & Brian is fine, I know how to get there. Greg, it looks like we should leave the truck stop around 6:30 to be there by 8. We might be a little early, but better than late. I haven't been near a tv or radio so I have no idea about the weather; hopefully it will be nice.

I sent out messages to the other Indiana riders but haven't heard anything from them.
    ok

Spyder Garage

Sorry can't go...I will be sleeping when you're having fun. If you get to Madison, try either Hammonds family dinner or the Downtowner (or both!). They are on main street thru town.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

]Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's ride. Had a wonderful .... NOT ... night at work. My little finger is fractured and bruised. It shouldn't be a problem riding.?. Once it stops raining here I'm going to take a ride.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I am too looking forward to tomorrow's ride,its been awhile time to get back on the saddle. Sorry to hear about your finger tina I hope you feel better by tomorrow. I will bring my manual for the scala so we can link them.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

No rain here today...yet! Looking forward to seeing you in the morning about 8. Tina, if you guys get in early, give me a call. I'm 5 minutes away.
    Did you ever hear from Amanda B.?
    Dick

Spyder Garage

No, I never did hear from Amanda B. My finger is sore, but the swelling has gone down and it is just bruised. I took a ride between rain showers and it was stiff but I think it will be fine.

I'll call you in the morning Dick when we arrive. Will need a break and a walk around by then.

I'm ready for tomorrow. Greg, ok on the manual to pair the Q2 units, hope it is easy to do. I have mine charging and will be ready by morning.

See you all tomorrow!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

just got home from work will try to get some sleep,see you all tomorrow,weather should be good.

Spyder Garage

Just checked my PM's, sorry to hear about Dick's Brother-in-law. Since he won't be going, Greg and I could meet John somewhere. Do you still want us to go to the flying J truck stop? If not, we could ryde to Bargersville (sp)?

The weather looks crappy for tomorrow, I'm still willing to ride in the rain if everyone else is, if not we can try to re-schedule.

I have my alarm set for 4:30 in the morning and will get on here and see what the plans are. . . . . .

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

why don't we just re-schedule,I looked around here at every store and every delear no one had my size in rain gear I want a 4XL so it will go over my jacket,I ended up finding one on ebay and they should be shipping it to me.Up here the weather said partly sunny tomorrow but I don't know what it is down there,you say they are calling for rain.

Spyder Garage

Dick said it was supposed to rain all day???? I'll check out the weather page now.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I still want to try to do something tomorrow since I am on vac.

Spyder Garage

Wednesday
    7/29/2009

Hi: 80°

Partly sunny. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Highs around 80. North winds 5 to 10 mph.

Lo: 58°

Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. North winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the east after midnight.

It has rained here since 4pm. Right now there is lightning and thunder ... nothing severe, but we have had a lot of needed rain.

Lets play it by ear and see what John has to say about it. I don't mind the rain, but I don't want to ride in it all day.