Spyder Garage

Default 2019 Power access?

Hey bros (and babes)
    I want to install some aftermarket upgrades to my 2019 F3 Ltd... for some insane reason they relocated the power source to the front fender area. Has anyone tried splicing into the topcase power supply that feeds the 12V chargers instead? I want to install/relocate mirrors, Neutrino fuse block, etc. and doubt if the front fender would have any room for the new farkles.
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Info is in your operators guide under EQUIPMENT CustomerAccessory Circuit page 43

Spyder Garage

Your 2019 F3 Ltd has a customer accessory circuit under the left hand service panel immediately left of the fuel tank (clearly labeled). There's also one under the rear seat but that one is used for the USB ports in the trunk. There may also be one under the service panel below the headlights but I'm not absolutely sure about that one. Power is on when engine is running. You can also tap into the GPS power circuit under the left side cover which is hot when the ignition is turned on. Have no idea what you're referring to in the front fender area
    2019 F3 Limited
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Page 43 of 2019 users guide

2019user.jpg
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey