Spyder Garage

Default top case extender

can someone tell me how the spyderpops extender for the top case works or mounts,thinking of getting one,I checked the forum and could not find a answer for this,thanks

Spyder Garage

Same question !!!!
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Why not call Harvey and ask him, 501-760-1234?
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I'd like to hear reviews from people that had it done to their bikes !!
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

i have the top case extender ( i call it the passenger seat extender) and if you looked at my F3 Limited you would not notice it unless you were specifically looking for it.

It gives the passenger approx 4 1/2 inches of extra room without taking any away from the Driver and is very simple to install (about 45 minutes).

Call Harvey at Spyderpops for specifics,.

My wife loves it because it gives her plenty of room to relax and stretch out even though i have the drivers backrest.

i will try to add a photo later this afternoon (but just looking at the photo you probably wont notice the difference from a stock setup.

My avatar has the extender installed, look at it.

SeatExtended.jpg
    Closeup Shot

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    Why not call Harvey and ask him, 501-760-1234?
    Call Spyderpops and look at the reviews too https://spyderpops.com/f3t-limited-t...roduct-reviews 5 stars with 11 reviews just click on the reviews to see them.
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 01-15-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I have the extender, LOVE IT! I traded in my 2014 RTL, GF was very happy with her passenger seat. Got the F3 Limited. I was much more comfortable, GF was NOT. Installed the extender and GF was happy again. Took about an hour to install.
    2018 White F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

called and talked to Harvey,sent me instructions and going to order tomorrow,looks real easy and he was a Big Help,Thanks for all the replies

Spyder Garage

Pictures please. Would like to see what it looks like

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmccaffrey View Post
    Pictures please. Would like to see what it looks like

SEE POST # 5

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I have it. The wife loves it. Says there is more room then my RTS had.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

My wife likes the extra room.The seat pad extender makes it difficult for her to be as comfortable as she would like. It also changes the angle for her back against the back rest. She has to use an extra pad behind her back.

Spyder Garage

That's what I was thinking!! That place in the back where your butt goes don't look that good to me! Just my 2 cents!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    That's what I was thinking!! That place in the back where your butt goes don't look that good to me! Just my 2 cents!
    My wife sits all the way back on the pad and lip of the rear seat. Can hardly feel it. The lip is so soft and pliable.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    My wife loves it

Cruzr joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JP58 View Post
    My wife sits all the way back on the pad and lip of the rear seat. Can hardly feel it. The lip is so soft and pliable.
    Different cuts for different butts LOL, works great for my wife. Experience talking.

Don’t knock it till ya try it.

Cruzr Joe