I have a 2016 RT Limited with the CB harness added. My buddy has the same year bike and CB harness. We also ride a lot with a 2018 Goldwing that uses the Sena 20s EVO headset as well as CB. CB has worked well for us over the years especially since my buddy and I bought the J&M Corp 801 series headsets for our Spyders. Far better than any other wired setup out there.

Fast forward, my Spyder buddy is awaiting delivery of a 2020 RT Limited which doesn't have the CB harness anymore. My Goldwing buddy isn't enamored with his Sena 20s EVO. Helmet speakers suck so he uses earbuds.

Since we are now having to switch to Bluetooth, we've been researching for the best headsets to use. None of us use the bike speakers, everything plays through helmet speakers or earbuds; phone, GPS and CB.

The more I look at it, it seems the Cardo Packtalk Bold with the JBL helmet speakers seem to check the boxes needed but it seems like the majority on the forum prefer the Sena.

Anybody that presently use the Cardo Packtalk have any issues with them? I know they are higher priced than some of the others but anything that reduces the frustration factor while riding is money well spent.