Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Dealer/mechanics in east tenn

Does anyone know of a good place in East Tenn to have a spyder worked on ?

I have been to my dealer in Kodak Tenn and they are sorely lacking a good mechanic.

My last dealings with them was when I had my brake lights quit working.
    I had the dealer add a module to have my brake lights flash when stopping. The brake lights quit working so they removed the module and the lights still did not work. They said that they connected the bike to computer and it showed that brake light switch was good.
    By that time I had over 200.00 dollars into the bike. Told them to button it up and I would pick it up.
    I took it to Murfreesboro,Tn to a mechanic that someone told me about at the Maggie Valley rally in 2019. He looked at it for about 15 minutes then showed me on the computer that in fact the switch was bad. Changed the switch and all is good.

I also had an issue with this dealer re the DESS module issue. They said they never heard of it.
    This is not a new or small dealer so that is hard to believe they never heard of it

Also does Can AM/ BRP certify any of these mechanics or is there any training involved for these guys ?

Looking forward to hearing any and all comments

Thanks

Roger

Spyder Garage

PM sent, please give me a call.

Spyder Garage

East Tenn ATV in Elizabethton is a good dealer. I know three of us here in the Tri-Cities area that have been very happy with them. Elizabethton is east of Johnson City. They are closed Sun-Mon. They are busy, though, so best to call first.

Spyder Garage

thank you so very much !!!

Roger

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rickster48 View Post
    East Tenn ATV in Elizabethton is a good dealer. I know three of us here in the Tri-Cities area that have been very happy with them. Elizabethton is east of Johnson City. They are closed Sun-Mon. They are busy, though, so best to call first.
    I went to EAST TENN ATV this past Thurs for oil change. I will go back again. Great service decent prices and knowledgeable mechanics. They had a 2020 Marsala red RT in there sure looks good and sits great
    Very happy with them

Thanks

Roger

Spyder Garage

I had them replace a rusted front pulley two years ago and thought that all was well. Got home and took the cover off and discovered they had put the pulley on backwards! Went to another dealer in SC to get it corrected. Am hesitant to use them again. I even sent a letter to East TN ATV about the screwup and never heard from them. Hopefully this was a one off problem that would not happen again.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red