Spyder Garage

Default Nelson & Nelson/***************.com ?

Did a search to no avail. Why is Nelson & Nelson/sister company ******extras shunned here ? I have a few of their products and am quite satisfied with them. I also find their CS to be exceptional. I'm an equal opportunity $$ spender when it comes to my accessories so I'm curious. Thx

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Sorry Troop, but that's something you probably should discuss in private with the owner of this site! He's the person who decides about who can advertise or not here, and he's the person who's got the absolute right to choose who gets barred or not too.

So if you see a word being replaced in the text by a row of asterisks, or an email address or site name replaced by a similar bunch of asterisks, then he's probably got a very good reason for doing so and who are we to argue with his business choices or otherwise?! After all, he's graciously allowed us to come into his place here and shoot the breeze/share info on our common interests, but it is HIS place and HIS rules so it's only courteous for us to comply with them!

So this Thread & this subject is closed - it's not something that's open for public discussion atm, unless Lamont wants to make it so....
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-14-2020 at 07:18 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!