I've read many of the posts on this forum and have learned quite alot about can am products. One particular post dealts with proper break in procedures for new spyders. Many said to take it easy for the first few hundred miles but I did read one very different post from a so called expert motorcycle engineer. He said a new motorcycle should be ridden hard at first so that the pistons, rings and seals set fully within the cylinder walls. This made a lot of sense to me.
Today I decided to raise the RPM's higher on my ride today. Currently I have 230 miles on my new F3 (base model). As I rode a few miles today, I had the opportunity to safely raise the RPM's. I went from 1st through 4th gears changing each one at 6200 - 6500 RPM's. What is the max RPM's on my base model F3?
Im assuming it starts redlining at 8000 rpm's and max out at 10,000 rpm's but im not sure. My spyder has the 4.5 inch digital screen and all it displays is what rpm's the bike is currently running.
Any suggestions from anyone on how much to raise the rpm's so the motor breaks in properly?

Thanks