Spyder Garage

Default Help getting Rox Risers to work with Power Plate?!

I have a short reach problem. I have a 2018 F3L, with the handlebars that reach the furtherest that is possible to the rider ( I don't know what they are called short reach or long reach) Anyways, I have Monster Mount 2.0 with GPS Swivel and Dual Power Plates and a set of Rox Risers. Well, I have modified the power plate by cutting off the bottom tab flush where the arms come down to join the tab. I can't get The Rox Risers to work with the Power plate. I have gotten longer bolts, but no joy. I would appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks,
    Rick
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-11-2020 at 06:38 PM. Reason: This is a 'How Do I' not a 'Here's How to do this'.
    USAF MSgt, Retired
    2018 F3 Intense Red
    Squared Away Lasar alignment, TricLED Headlights, Foglights,Safety Bundle with Turn Module, BajaRon Sway Bar,Squared Away Mirror Wedges, Stebel Air Horn, Dash Turn Indicators, TricLED USA Flag
    2018 F3L , Intense Red

Spyder Garage

I would call Rox directly and see if they can help. I had an issue when Rev Zilla inadvertently sent me the wrong riser and a call to Rox cleared up the issue. They sent me the correct one and took the one Rev Zilla had sent then called Rev Zilla to clarify for them which riser was for the Spyder. No shame on Rev Zilla they are a great company to work with. You may have to send pics. of your issue.
    Last edited by Onei; 02-11-2020 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Last line addition.

Spyder Garage

Thanks, I will give them a call!
    USAF MSgt, Retired
    2018 F3 Intense Red
    Squared Away Lasar alignment, TricLED Headlights, Foglights,Safety Bundle with Turn Module, BajaRon Sway Bar,Squared Away Mirror Wedges, Stebel Air Horn, Dash Turn Indicators, TricLED USA Flag
    2018 F3L , Intense Red

Spyder Garage

You might want to take a look at HeliBars New HSTX adjustable handlebars for all F3 model years and the 2020 RT. Electrical Connection, a site sponsor, is a dealer for Heli and will be at Daytona. The adjustability of these bars is a game changer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SpYderman