Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default 2018 RTL 10th Anniversary Special Edition and Aluma UT-10 Trailer For Sale

2018 RTL Special Anniversary Edition For Sale

1.jpg2.jpg

It is equipped with the following aftermarket accessories:
    BajaRon Anti-SwayBar
    Doc Humphreys' belt tensioner
    It also has Doc's saddlebag hinge supports
    Baker-Built Highway bars
    A Pete Ameno custom "1330 Triple" vinyl graphic
    Spyder Sisters parking lot seat cover
    1/2 travel cover
    Lamonster Garage Trident highway pegs
    SpyderPops lighted Bumpskid
    A pair of LidLox helmet locks
    JT's Dash accessory bracket
    BRP adjustable driver's backrest
    BRP Passenger Armrests
    BRP rolling front luggage
    BRP hard and soft saddlebag luggage
    It has an LED light in the top trunk, so that you can find what you're digging around for.
    and the stuff from TricLEDs:
    Front fender lights
    rear marker lights
    LED headlight and foglight bulbs
    3rd and 4th brakelights
    running, brakelights and turnsignal lights mounted in the saddlebag hinge opening
    Wide angle center-mounted mirror

I am reluctantly putting this beautiful machine back on the market. I have too many toys and cannot justify keeping them all! In addition to all of the original farkles listed above, I have added a Spydercuff with drink holder and x-grip phone holder and Rivco black adjustable luggage rack. It now has 4000 miles on it and over two years left on the BEST warranty. I still have all of the luggage (hard and soft), most of it never used.

I also have an Aluma UT-10 trailer with Spyderclamps and brand new tires. The UT-10 is a perfect setup for the Spyder and also useful as a utility trailer. It has a built-in tool box and ramp that stores under the deck. All of the details for the trailer can be found on the Aluma website. It also has brand new tires and already has the rare Spyderclamps mounted to it, which are easily removed via the quick release mechanism.

I am asking $21k for the Spyder and $2500 for the trailer. If someone wants both, package deal for $23,000. I will even help deliver within a reasonable distance. The pictures above are still representative of what it looks like, just add the trunk rack. Let me know if you are interested. This machine is not for the ryder looking for a low-ball price, so only serious inquiries please.
    Last edited by Boilermaker; 01-14-2020 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Price change