Spyder Garage

Default Single Wheel Trailer For Sale

Well since I sold my Spyder RT I am now sadly selling my 2018 Third Wheel trailer.

It has been a great addition to the Spyder on our long trips. If you are not familiar with this type of trailer, you can get detailed info at thirdwheeltrailers.com.

I have the CP-550 model which adds an additional 155 liters of space. It has a black finish that goes with any color of tow vehicle.
    Its very light weight with an aluminum frame, torsion suspension with shock absorber, and fiberglass body. It has a fully carpeted inside with gas shocks to hold the lockable lid open.
    Its fully wired with pigtail and has an LED tail/brake light with incandescent signals.

Some of the things we loved about this trailer is that it easily holds any additional cargo for your longer trips and it follows in the rear wheel track. Loaded it still weighs less than most empty 2 wheel trailers. You literally do not know it's there behind you. If you have to avoid an unexpected obstacle, you don't have to worry about hitting it with the left or right tire of the traditional 2 wheel trailer.

Another great thing, especially if you are staying in one location while doing day trips, you can just wheel it inside your motel room and not worry about theft or vandalism.
    Of course, you can also do that packing and unpacking in your room as an extra convenience and then just wheel it out and hook it up when you are ready to leave in the morning. Since it has a full lid, there is no restricted opening to loading your items and they are easily accessible at rest stops etc. I have the optional cargo net included and I also have the hitch ball replacement for attaching this trailer to a standard hitch.
    I also have a one-off attachment on the tongue which allows padlocking the trailer to your hitch if you ever feel the need to do that.

Both the trailer including the tire are in excellent condition. It sells for $2375 before delivery charges but I am selling for 1775 firm.
    I don't think I want to try to ship this anywhere so if you are within reach of Phoenix AZ area, and you are interested, PM me.
    I can send more pictures to anyone who thinks they are interested.

Denno
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 RT Limited - Red: Purchased from Pikes Peak Motorsports
    Dealer installed: TriAxis Bars;
    Self Installed: BahaRon SwayBar, Bumpskid, Corbin Armrests, Dave's BT Cable, ShowChrome Luggage Rack,Foam Grips
    Wishlist: Fox Shocks, Long Distance Seat, HID Headlights