Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

If you preorder before Feb. 1st, you get an extra years warranty, talk to your dealer

The extra $1,000 is if you trade in an older Spyder

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Trade in incentive promotion

Just got this email yesterday on the incentive of the trade in of an extra $1000.00

trade.jpg

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NEXUS View Post
    Just got this email yesterday on the incentive of the trade in of an extra $1000.00

trade.jpg
    But just how "iffy" is your trade-in value? Wonder if the deal will require you to turn over your trade-in when you order, just like Bob Denman had to turn in his 2014 RT when he ordered the 2018 Anniversary Edition.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    But just how "iffy" is your trade-in value? Wonder if the deal will require you to turn over your trade-in when you order, just like Bob Denman had to turn in his 2014 RT when he ordered the 2018 Anniversary Edition.
    I don't need to turn in my 2014 RTS until the day I pick up my 2020 RT Limited.
    Hopefully in mid February.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    I don't need to turn in my 2014 RTS until the day I pick up my 2020 RT Limited.
    Hopefully in mid February.
    Once I consummated my deal on the F3, I voluntarily stopped riding the trade in. For me it was a Murphy's Law thing. Linda drove the 2014 and I did my Vulcan for three weeks.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

My Dealer says he's getting a shipment the 20th of this month. Supposedly one of each color. We'll see...

Spyder Garage

Did any of you order with the passenger armrests? I'm still seeing the "Build Your Bike" issue of adding other extras automatically when all I want to add is passenger armrests. Any info would be appreciated.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Did any of you order with the passenger armrests? I'm still seeing the "Build Your Bike" issue of adding other extras automatically when all I want to add is passenger armrests. Any info would be appreciated.
    I have ordered the arm rests. They are back ordered with delivery sometime in March. The online build tool is broken and does not reflect the right configuration.
    2020 RT Limited , ASPHALT GREY METALLIC - DARK EDITION