Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap Lift

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wilpir View Post
    Any pics on this with a spyder rt on it? Lifting point location?
    This is the cheaper steel version of the HF lift. Super easy to line up to get a perfect lift. Place the safety lever against and at the same angle as the floorboard.
    IMG_0392.jpg
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EdMat View Post
    This is the cheaper steel version of the HF lift. Super easy to line up to get a perfect lift. Place the safety lever against and at the same angle as the floorboard.
    IMG_0392.jpg
    I believe that's the one with the "Easy Down" option. I'm going to have to figure out the balance point on my new lift, I've only used a regular floor jack so far.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by h0gr1der View Post
    I believe that's the one with the "Easy Down" option. I'm going to have to figure out the balance point on my new lift, I've only used a regular floor jack so far.
    It very smooth coming down depending on how hard you press on the release pedal. Have only tried a full speed down when it was empty. With a light press it takes over 10 seconds to lower my RT.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange