Spyder Garage

Default 2015 F3-S 3000 miles

Hello:

I am wintering in AZ and found a 2015 F3 -S at a dealership for $13,800 US out the door, including dealer titling, registration/license and sales tax. Do you think this is a good price? Still had the original owners manual/DVD, and has an added connection for a battery maintainer, and has a combo USB/12 volt plug on the handlebars, with a phone mount. Looks in great condition.

Thanks
    Rick

Spyder Garage

KBB shows this one at $14,590 with "typical" miles for retail price. I would start my offer at $12K and see where it goes from there.

Dealer paid $10,800 or less (trade in value).

Now you have some good ammunition.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 12-12-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Curious what color combo it is. I bought my 2015 F3S (the Grey/Silver with Red Frame) in Iowa this past fall. Had 5,500 miles on it - I paid just under $10k but private - so didn't include the sales tax, title, etc. Mine had some extras on it - speaker set-up, added fender lights, glow light kit. It did have some scratching on it though. That price doesn't seem outlandish based on what I was seeing when I was searching - but doesn't seem like a steal either. Depends on what you want. You can assume out of warranty. Any idea if they did the first service on it? New ones are out there for not much more - but maybe not much more is more than you can spend. I didn't want to exceed $10k when I bought mine - so I dug around until I met my criteria.
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ok I motor Sport see their ad on our home page. They will deliver to you for free no charge. I see they have a Brand new 2019 Spyder F3 0 miles for $14,999 that will have a 2year warrantee. Something to think about. https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/defa...ry&make=can-am and they sell the can am BRP best 3 year warrantee for less then $700 for a total of a 5 year warrantee. You can not get with the use 2015.

Note. both deals are good if you can afford them.
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 12-12-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

RickWB,

Where in Arazona are you?

I agree on offering them less and see where they are willing to go on the price.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Original price they offered was about $15 k US all in. I found one in Canada, where I live for $16 k Cdn, but very low miles, and being sold by a non Can Am dealer. To buy this now, would have to travel 1700 miles each way in possible winter conditions. Dealership here in AZ also giving me my choice of $300 in accessories. Colour is White.

I am a Canadian, and BRP will not warranty product purchased in the US for repairs in Canada. As such, some value with a newer unit, but only while I am in AZ. I hope to be in AZ until early April, so a fair bit of riding time here in AZ.

An issue will be me bringing it back to Canada, with import charges, such as another 12% sales tax, inspection fees etc.

Rick

Spyder Garage

The 2019 F3’s in CA are going for $12,999.00. I spoke with a local dealer and got the price to $14937.32 OTD