Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default A Boot evaluation - this may be what you want

I just received these boots from Walmart ( type this in the item box, EXACTLY …" Totes men's Stadium snow boot ") ( there is an item # 575059534, however entering that gets you nowhere ) …. they are only $ 26.50 delivered free to a store ….. I was surprised at the ruggedness of the boots, they are not those flimsy " totes rubber overshoes " …. they are a real boot with sturdy aggressive soles, with a nice side zipper, and they claim " water-PROOF ", yes fake fur lined but I think they should be at least moderately warm .... they are only 9 in high, so no deep snow …. but I am using these for the Spyder in rain and or cooler weather. … These are Walmart items, so you can try them on when you pick them up, and return them if they don't fit, or you just don't like them..... some things sold thru Walmart have to be re-turned to the seller directly, these boots aren't one of those ….. Now I will agree that if you slide sideways into a tree or bridge abutment these probably won't protect your foot, but my feeling is if that occurs - your foot will be the least of your worries.... if you are still worried - get and wear SKI boots, they will protect your feet, of course you can't really walk in those but everything has it's drawbacks …. hope you found this review useful or at least funny …… Merry Christmas ….. Mike ......….there is a LINK in post #3 below that " Wyliec " provided

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Boots

Both funny and very interesting my friend. Merry Christmas to all......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    ….Yep those are the ones ………………. I forgot to add that the sizes are accurate to normal …. I ordered 10-W and they fit perfect …… Thanks for posting ….. Mike

Spyder Garage

That is a very good price for boots. Might give them a look next time I go to WM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red