Spyder Garage

Default New F4 21"clear windshield plus wind wings for F3T/Ltd.

REVISED. Wings are spoken for. Here's what I'm currently selling:

Like new F4 Customs, 21" clear, non-vented F3T/L shield with side reinforcing brackets (for attaching wind wings, if desired), all hardware and a bottle of F4 cleaner for $210.

If you were to order new direct from F4, this would cost you $350, shipping included. I'll ship my shield/cleaner to you for $25 (less if poss.) anywhere in lower 48 US, or Canada - i.e., $235 total, max.!!! If you plan to be in Daytona for bike week, I'll meet you there and save you the shipping.

That's at least $115 off new cost; could even be more. My shield is in totally unblemished condition, guaranteed money back. Purchased late 2019. I put 3 short test rides (less than 100 mi - not even 2 hours total road time) on it while trying out different shield makes in combination with different seats. I have simply chosen to go with another size/brand - personal preference - mostly because my new custom seat raised me up, so that I now need a taller shield.

This is a fine product, used and loved by many Spyder owners; most find it gives them a very comfortable, quiet, non-buffeting ride. I had to change my seat to alleviate hip pain and sciatic nerve issues. So, this new F4 'test' shield that I had hoped would work along with my new seat no longer fits as planned. It is bargain-priced for anyone looking for as new, perfect, unmarked equipment at a very sensible, reduced cost.

Shield is currently in Leesburg, FL, and will be shipped from there. If you can pick up, you can save shipping costs - pay only $210. I can deliver free to Daytona or in early April, I will be heading north to Toronto, ON, area, and could drop off along the way (I-75, I-77, I-79, I-81 or I-95) at no charge if you don't immediately need. A nominal deposit will hold it for you until then.

Please, no Low Ball offers; this is brand new gear and my 'try-out' costs are high enough already. Don't mind helping someone else to that extent, which is more than fair. F4 shields have a limited lifetime warranty - full replacement first two years; 50% third year; 25% fourth year. Photos are taken looking both ways through shield; absolutely no distortion and no blemishes or scratches. Trade mark imprint is in shield. Previous photo had a lot of background reflection, so have now replaced to show that shield is perfect. Any questions, just ask.

f42.jpgf41.jpgf4.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bushrat; 01-26-2020 at 10:19 AM. Reason: clarification
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3 Ltd. Intense Red Pearl/Metallic Black topside
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside

Spyder Garage

bump...
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside

Spyder Garage

bumped because of changes to listing
    [SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

bump, important price and content change
    [SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

PM Sent
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Spyder Garage

still available
    [SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

just like brand new shield and cleaner still available - $235 shipped; $210 if you pick up, or I can arrange to drop off on my way north in April.
    [SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

bump; kinda surprised this is still unsold.
    [SIGPIC]