So, I've read about the folks who have lost the $270 side panel (including the nameplate), but I always installed mine with Windex and usually pull the rubber grommets out when removing. Until the other day. Got home and one was hanging by a thread, 2 of the 3 pins had pulled out (not installed fully?). Lucky I didn't lose it. I had read a lot of good advice, so I had already procured the required Dzus hardware from Kurvygirl. Here's how I did it.

Put the bracket on upside down to get center-lines. Yours may differ from mine due to assembly tolerances. Drill with 1/16" bit, then use step drill as it really does make a cleaner hole. I drilled mine to 1/4"
Dzus Installation (1).JPG

I used painters tape to carry bracket center-line to top to allow for accurate marking of the side panel hole. Do this with the side panel fully mounted and seated.
Dzus Installation (2).JPG

The Dzus bracket comes with about 1/4" spread, my fasteners wouldn't catch the pins and I had to squeeze the brackets with pliers to about 3/16" to get them to work.
Dzus Installation (3).JPG

Install complete. No lost panels. Also, you don't have to remove the upper hook on the side panel, the panel can be installed with no problem, the fastener falls right into the hole and doesn't interfere with panel installation.
Dzus Installation (4).JPG