Spyder Garage

Default Post- Picts with added accessories or customized Spyders

Is there any posts or place besides the gallery where people have posted accessory pictures or add on pictures to their Spyders. Lets say grills, LED lites, bump skids, brake lites, gadgets, holders, flags, exhaust, floor boards, pegs etc. I am trying to picture a couple accessories with my color of spyder and can’t decide black chrome or maybe a different approach all together. Any posts of “decked out” or accessorized Spyders? If not is there a way to add this section to the gallery?

Spyder Garage

Yes it is called the Spyder Garage.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    Is there any posts or place besides the gallery where people have posted accessory pictures or add on pictures to their Spyders. Lets say grills, LED lites, bump skids, brake lites, gadgets, holders, flags, exhaust, floor boards, pegs etc. I am trying to picture a couple accessories with my color of spyder and can’t decide black chrome or maybe a different approach all together. Any posts of “decked out” or accessorized Spyders? If not is there a way to add this section to the gallery?
    with pegasus1300 try the Spyder Garage or vendor site will show lights on spyders and how to mount them. I don't know what your Spyder looks like you should post a photo in the Spyder Garage so we know what color it is and model so we can give you a better idea on accessory items. Not sure if the avatar you have is your Spyder. I hope you find some good stuff to add this winter, good luck shopping.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown