Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday the 13th

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    Normally I don't do anything special, but today a neighbor is hosting a block party with BYOB at 3:00pm and it should be around 70 degrees, going to get a little ride in before than.
    70 degrees, in MN, at this time of year? Weather really is weird, or are you in FL or AZ and not home?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    70 degrees, in MN, at this time of year? Weather really is weird, or are you in FL or AZ and not home?
    Apache Junction, AZ until April
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

It is true. Ain't nothing went right all day long. I don't even have a black cat and ain't broke no mirrors neither.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

I warded off the evil buy going out and buying an inexpensive lift from Harbor Freight. As long as I don't get crushed by it today I can claim it wasn't Friday the 13th that got me. I'm not particularly superstitious.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    Apache Junction, AZ until April
    May have seen you on the road today. Went for a little ride with 8 other bikes (for food, of course). Two Spyders in our group and saw lots more on the road. We left Apache Junction and ate in Eloy. No wind, all sunshine, 70 degrees, no black cats or broken mirrors. Made it past the 13th without incident. I love winter riding...... (even though I had to sell the Spyder and am now back on my Goldwing) I miss my Spyder..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    (even though I had to sell the Spyder and am now back on my Goldwing)
    Don't fret! There are many riders who will say you made a smart move going back, although I'm not one of them!!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Friday

A good day yesterday. No black cats in the way. Weather people calling for some snow the next 2 days. Oh yeah, Tis the Season.....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    I had the same problem. But now I have learned the secret of how to reset my week. Sunday is when the "fat newspaper" is delivered. Works for me. (Except when they screw around and deliver fat newspapers on other days during the holidays)..... Jim
    Last week, I went to get the Sunday newspaper from the front porch (we only subscribe to a Wednesday and Sunday edition) and it wasn't there. We called the newspaper's office and got an apology and a credit. Later that day, we realized that it was Saturday and laughed about the paper thing. The next morning, the Sunday paper was on the porch.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome