Spyder Garage

Default 2019 F3 limited radio interference

Just got my bike about 30 days ago 1000 miles. Radio had static whenever the engine was on. Dealer was not very helpful yet I did find out there were aftermarket fog lights installed. Contacted Lamonster Garage and he was able to get me filters that are plug and play. Called the dealer back and they were excited to hear the fix. Hope this might help someone.

Spyder Garage

I installed a fuse block to which I attach accessories, including road lights. It's only on with the ignition via a relay.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

i have the same problem , this is a great help . this is the great reason that i joined this group .

Spyder Garage

Put in led heads and fogs with no issues but the driving lights made the same problem.Same fix too!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Willcanada View Post
    Just got my bike about 30 days ago 1000 miles. Radio had static whenever the engine was on. Dealer was not very helpful yet I did find out there were aftermarket fog lights installed. Contacted Lamonster Garage and he was able to get me filters that are plug and play. Called the dealer back and they were excited to hear the fix. Hope this might help someone.
    I installed TricLED fog/running lights from Slingmods on my 2019 F3 Ltd. Clean radio - no static - all is good.
    2019 F3 Limited
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue