Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dynojet

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 308gunner View Post
    In case I have to take the bike in for dealer warranty work...I can always switch it back to stock form..then dial it back in when the work is done...the hand held programmer is exactly what I need....I'm glad monster fuel is doing this...I'm buying one as soon as it's available.
    Do you know if both the stock tune, stage one, and stage 2 tunes will be on this programmer?
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I believe the tunes will depend on what you actually brought already...if you have stage II now..thats what you have in your profile now.. you'll get stock and stage II on your programmer...since you already paid for it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Do you know if both the stock tune, stage one, and stage 2 tunes will be on this programmer?
    From what I gathered, you need to purchase tunes separately. The $300 hardware won't include the $391 stage 1 tune or $515 stage 2 tune. Looks like the cost of having stock + stage 1 + stage 2 + programmer would = $1205 And, I still wonder if it has the capability of completely erasing flashed files when the stock tune is reloaded ? I think their still will be some kind of digital trail.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by troop View Post
    From what I gathered, you need to purchase tunes separately. The $300 hardware won't include the $391 stage 1 tune or $515 stage 2 tune. Looks like the cost of having stock + stage 1 + stage 2 + programmer would = $1205 And, I still wonder if it has the capability of completely erasing flashed files when the stock tune is reloaded ? I think their still will be some kind of digital trail.
    If the that's the case ..you should look at dynojet too..it could be the same thing...you pay for any new tunes that they post to download...and the digital trail too...since I already paid for the tunes..I'm pretty well squared up..just buy the controller..so I don't mind paying for the controller.
    As in cost...stage II is $515...if you go stage II...why do you want to downgrade to stage I?..just get Stage II only....or ....run a stage I to start at $391...then upgrade for an additional 123$...total $515.. so it's not $1025...that's what I did... upgrade.