Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Last dance with TheBeast

Hi guys,
    There is no other bYke that could do this trip in such STYLE, Comfort, JOY and Safety for both of us, me and Katka, as TheBeast.
    here is our last episode from Albania trip. I think many of you still dont believe that this can be actually nature of Albania. Frankly speaking i still dont believe on my own )))
    below you can find the 5 out of 6 episodes, as 5 is the maximum video allowance at this forum. Intro you can find directly on my YouTube
    enjoy

Spyder Garage

Great videos. We may be visiting next year. My gf wants to go. But, in the last year we had issues leaving Barcelona, and then a few months later we (or I should say I) had issues leaving Iceland. I hope no problems is Albania.

Spyder Garage

Martin, you make exceptionally good videos and just right editing. I love that you take me to places I may never see in what's left of my lifetime. And your videos make me feel like had been there, with your up close and personal way. Thank you.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Martin, I love the videos you share with the rest of us. Thanks so much for putting in all the time and effort it takes to produce them....
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Great videos. We may be visiting next year. My gf wants to go. But, in the last year we had issues leaving Barcelona, and then a few months later we (or I should say I) had issues leaving Iceland. I hope no problems is Albania.
    the question is, what you mean by leaving Iceland and/or Barcelona.
    Its different story to like the place so much that its hard to leave and
    to have 5kg of coke in backpag and then try to leave....
    However in Albania i think you will be fine with both )))))))))

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Martin, you make exceptionally good videos and just right editing. I love that you take me to places I may never see in what's left of my lifetime. And your videos make me feel like had been there, with your up close and personal way. Thank you.
    thank you for nice words Sir. stay tuned on my YouTube channel as in 2 weeks time I am about to leave to Australia
    unfortunately TheBeast needs to stay home, but it will be hell of a trip and hope you will enjoy it as well,
    Martin

Spyder Garage

Martin, any tips about doing Holland and the countries neighboring it? My wife has for a long time wanted to see the tulip fields in bloom there. That would be late April / early May. I was thinking of flying from the States to Amsterdam (or an airport in the area) and renting a car and go off on our own. We have done other parts of Europe that way- the countries around the Alps - and it worked quite well. We like being on our own and not some tour's schedule.
    If this is too far off subject, you can email me at zittenfields@q.com. Thanks in advance.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.

Spyder Garage

Fantastic as always Martin!
    2014 ST-S SE5 Cognac
    2014 ST-S , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Hi.
    I did travel to NL from bratislava with TheBeast. I have also a video from the trip, but its old one and i have watched it right now, and its super booring.... anyway, my GF was in NL when the tulips ar happening, and she wants to go again with me. I was there at different time and what is must is Rotterdam and zandvoort. I think week is just ok for the trip, coz you need a day for tulips, amsterdam is doable in 2days roterdam and Z. Is a day trip. Feel free to shoot me message anytime on whatsapp or viber, 00421902944669. NL is not my speciality coz its bit further, but i done some travelling as i said ��

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Martin, any tips about doing Holland and the countries neighboring it? My wife has for a long time wanted to see the tulip fields in bloom there. That would be late April / early May. I was thinking of flying from the States to Amsterdam (or an airport in the area) and renting a car and go off on our own. We have done other parts of Europe that way- the countries around the Alps - and it worked quite well. We like being on our own and not some tour's schedule.
    If this is too far off subject, you can email me at zittenfields@q.com. Thanks in advance.
    Sorry, i replied without a quote.. so again..

I did travel to NL from bratislava with TheBeast. I have also a video from the trip, but its old one and i have watched it right now, and its super booring.... anyway, my GF was in NL when the tulips ar happening, and she wants to go again with me. I was there at different time and what is must is Rotterdam and zandvoort. I think week is just ok for the trip, coz you need a day for tulips, amsterdam is doable in 2days roterdam and Z. Is a day trip. Feel free to shoot me message anytime on whatsapp or viber, 00421902944669. NL is not my speciality coz its bit further, but i done some travelling as i said

Spyder Garage

Martin, do you have any recommendations for hotels in Amsterdam that don't cost an arm and a leg?
    I do not have whatsapp or viber. If you want to give me your email, I can "talk" with you there and not hijack your forum thread.