Spyder Garage

Jack- I sent you a PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LAIDBACKJACK View Post
    2014 rts
    Why, may I ask?

Spyder Garage

20190724_100130.jpgRLSExhaust.com ask others about them i have a reputation for building a really good product

Spyder Garage

Just bee kause

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just bee kause

The reason I asked, is if you are seeking power and performance, your better choice dollar for dollar is an ECU flash. Either a 1 or a 2 depending. However, if you are just looking for a place to spend your money, then go for the cat delete. About the only improvement with the cat delete is the weight loss and a little extra sound. Bye way, if you do your research you'll find that 3 screws beats out 3 springs any day. Check it out.

Spyder Garage

I sent you a PM, with my email and phone number, as I have a Lamonster Cat delete pipe. They are close to $300 new - make me an offer.

Thanks, Fritz

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    The reason I asked, is if you are seeking power and performance, your better choice dollar for dollar is an ECU flash. Either a 1 or a 2 depending. However, if you are just looking for a place to spend your money, then go for the cat delete. About the only improvement with the cat delete is the weight loss and a little extra sound. Bye way, if you do your research you'll find that 3 screws beats out 3 springs any day. Check it out.
    Your point regarding increased horsepower is understood. Besides a reduction in weight, the other advantage a cat bypass offers is reduced heat. The reduction in heat makes slower riding or being stopped at lights / traffic, far more comfortable for both the driver and passenger.

Since 2014 we have run a Lamonster bypass pipe without a baffle and have no complaints regarding doing it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post
    Your point regarding increased horsepower is understood. Besides a reduction in weight, the other advantage a cat bypass offers is reduced heat. The reduction in heat makes slower riding or being stopped at lights / traffic, far more comfortable for both the driver and passenger.

Since 2014 we have run a Lamonster bypass pipe without a baffle and have no complaints regarding doing it.
    Yes, you're correct. I'm running the same thing on my 14 RTS, so you know and I know what we're talking about. If you are like me, I spend as little time as possible in slow traffic and at stop lights, even though we're ensured not to fall over. LOL I have a small issue with the cost of the short length of curved pipe, but it is what it is and besides, if I was #@$*^% to purchase a spyder guess I don't have room to complain about the cost of accessories. However, the biggest and best bang for your buck is the ECU flash. No doubt about it. Just read the comments of those who own them. When my warrantee is up, I'm get'n one post haste. Besides, you don't lose any skin on the install.

Spyder Garage

Original poster, test your patience with the search engine. Any pipes not marked as sold send a message.

Like belt tensioners, bypass pipes tend to be a love it or hate it thing.

Spyder Garage

No need more power machine go plenty good kemosobi. Problem be sound like horse farting.

Spyder Garage

No need more power machine go plenty good kemosobi. Problem be sound like horse farting.
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Describes the stock 1330 exhaust tone accurately in a new set of words...