Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RykerRick View Post
    Nice, do you have a picture or link"
    Sounds like it's just a cheap version of the Crampbuster.

Spyder Garage

Cheap version of something, that's for sure. 4 of em for 8 bucks. I still can't get over how pleased I am with it. I'm gonna try giving you a pic of a similar one I found on-line. If I can't, just do a search for universal throttle control, motorcycle. They'll pop up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Yep, its a version of the crampbuster.
    2020 Can Am Ryker Rally Sport Touring Edition

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Put my Outlander fairing on my Rally. Now I’m waiting for the LEDs that go behind windshield and phone holder. cueman

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Put my Outlander fairing on my Rally. Now I’m waiting for the LEDs that go behind windshield and phone holder. cueman
    there are now so many Ryders with this fairing, so I plan to add some red strips on mine, I think that will make her faster ?!?
    She also got an Italian name now: "dolce vita"
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

What does Dolce Vita translate to?

Spyder Garage

that`s the word for Italian way of live .. 100% the best area to ryde a Ryker (you should visit it)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Dolce_Vita

thats our Dolce Vita :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmrnn46OJmU&t=40s
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Literal translation from Italian = Sweet Life - even tho the movie title 'La Dolce Vita' is often 'loosely interpreted' as 'The Good Life'.

It's a good name for a Spyder/Ryker tho!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-23-2021 at 03:03 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the translation. It sure would be nice to visit and ride there as it looks very scenic, but USA wants people to not go too much. Some day it would be nice. cueman

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chris56 View Post
    that`s the word for Italian way of live .. 100% the best area to ryde a Ryker (you should visit it)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Dolce_Vita

thats our Dolce Vita :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmrnn46OJmU&t=40s
    Chris, I imagine you've ridden to the Top Of Mountain Motorcycle museum, (probably many times). I saw a video of the riding in that area and it just looked magical. Sadly the museum just recently suffered a catastrophic fire and some very rare bikes were lost, along with all the others. A big loss for the global motorcycling community.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RykerRick View Post
    Chris, I imagine you've ridden to the Top Of Mountain Motorcycle museum, (probably many times). I saw a video of the riding in that area and it just looked magical. Sadly the museum just recently suffered a catastrophic fire and some very rare bikes were lost, along with all the others. A big loss for the global motorcycling community.
    yes .. 200 Bikes and some cars ..
    https://www.harleysite.de/brandursac...urde-geklaert/

Spyder Garage

What Did You Do To your Ryker Today?
    I've hoisted the colors!

Spyder Garage

WOOO!!

Go TB!!

TB stands for Tampa Bay as well as Tom Brady. I'm from New England and I have been rooting for Tom this entire year. He always took pay cuts up here in NE so they could spend the money on better players.

I would love to see him go through Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes for this SB ring.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Installed two 2” square 10w LED’s in my Outlander fairing. Not wired up yet, too cold. cueman

Spyder Garage

I installed these Can-Am parts:
    - Max mount
    - driver backrest
    - windshield
    - hand guards

Annoyances:
    1. Yanking the seat trim off as you see in YouTube videos really is the easiest way to remove it. Be prepared for that unless you have a set of specialized Torx drivers including stubby/right angle. The mystery screws are really hard to access.
    2. I put the hand guards on only to realize too late that the air deflectors I have in the box have to be put on AS you're installing the hand guards. Now I have to take them off (another day).
    3. The mirrors don't come off very easily. If you're doing it, look it up on YouTube to save frustration.
    4. The gasket material they put on the windshield mount scrapes off REALLY easily.

Other than that, I must say that the parts were all of good quality. None were made in China, shockingly.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spotlight fairing

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ryker fairing

Spyder Garage

I added a set of the Show Chrome Commander Series floorboards to my Rally the week before the Texas Snowpocalypse; today was the first chance I had to try them out. I was a bit skeptical about adding floorboards as I had never ridden anything with them before and they are sort of pricey. However, I am now a fan. They make the ride far more comfortable for my knees and hips than the stock pegs and I get better grip when leaning in the turns. I wish I had done it two years ago.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Today, being a Saturday, on the 2020 Ryker 900 ACE, I ran power and installed the Garman Zuma 396 GPS, installed the Grill Guard (from Sling Mods), and installed the F4 Windshield. All went well, except for dropping the rear bolt washer for the grill guard - twice - and spent an hour and a half locating it and fishing it out ...
    All in all, it went well. Weather permitting tomorrow will take it out for a test run. Can’t wait for a good rain to wash away all the road salt.

Spyder Garage

finished the last work for this winter and started early in the new saison - needed a really strong phone holder for my heavy Huawai pro - works perfect now now !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCkJUMseoYA

Spyder Garage

winter ends .. not really here in the Austrian Alps - but the roads are dry and the sun is shining - so time to end hibernation for me&my Ryker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpzlbmtkLbQ

Spyder Garage

winter ends .. not really here in the Austrian Alps - but the roads are dry and the sun is shining - so time to end hibernation for me&my Ryker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpzlbmtkLbQ

I'm not sure I would be able to keep my Ryker on the road with views like that all around.

Spyder Garage

one of the last work of this .. never ending story is ... my girl needs two sidecases (like some others here => RykerRick) - looks more adult !!!

First I asked SHAD in Spain, bud they had nothing, so I ordered a Set of their smaller SH23 cases and the brackets of a BMW S1000XR (together around 250,- ) started to fix the position of the left side to find the right angle that the case does not touch the driveshaft and installed also the left case in the same position with a 4mm Aluminum plate - after a test I take now two straight 11,5 inch pieces to fix the lower end to the frame .. was much easier than I thought .. the 4 pieces should be black powerded now

& I love side-cases which open the lid and not the sides, thats a100% better solution!!!

Spyder Garage

040821 today installed BajaRons swaybar End Links. Also , the axle end caps (1.5 inch from Prescott Plastics).
    Also installed the wheel accents. Darn, its raining and I wanted to test the end links ...
    Last edited by BobCat01; 04-09-2021 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Wrong date finger error

Spyder Garage

one of the last work of this .. never ending story is ... my girl needs two sidecases (like some others here => RykerRick) - looks more adult !!!

First I asked SHAD in Spain, bud they had nothing, so I ordered a Set of their smaller SH23 cases and the brackets of a BMW S1000XR (together around 250,- ) started to fix the position of the left side to find the right angle that the case does not touch the driveshaft and installed also the left case in the same position with a 4mm Aluminum plate - after a test I take now two straight 11,5 inch pieces to fix the lower end to the frame .. was much easier than I thought .. the 4 pieces should be black powerded now

& I love side-cases which open the lid and not the sides, thats a100% better solution!!!
    Nice, I have the Shad SH23's on my Kawasaki adventure bike, they're 4 years old now and still holding up well. Definitely much more convenient to load from the top as opposed to the side loading and stuff falling out if not secured. I would guess because you carry a passenger, you couldnt raise them any higher up to lessen the angle on the cases or they would interfere with the passenger seating?