Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback12 View Post
    I don't have picture yet. I paid $500 for them to make the seat, I sent my comfort seat to them, so they can make the seat using the base of the comfort seat. This is my 4th Russell seat and loved every single one of them. My longest day on Russell seat was 693 miles only stops were food, gas
    I did the same here in Austria, but it would be better to make it together with the passenger seat .. both costs around the same !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Finally I was able to test out my new seat. I special ordered Russel Daylong Seat before Thanksgiving then I broke my ankle. Feeling better now, I was able to test my seat out on a very short ride. Rode only 35 miles, but it was better then nothing. Seat is very comfortable my ass was very pleased but not my wallet. Russel seat is about 1-1/2 taller my knees were happier about that as well. If anyone looking to upgrade your seat I highly recommend Russel Daylong Seat. This is my 4th Russel seat hopefully my last because Ryker is here to stay.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Finally I was able to test out my new seat. I special ordered Russel Daylong Seat before Thanksgiving then I broke my ankle. Feeling better now, I was able to test my seat out on a very short ride. Rode only 35 miles, but it was better then nothing. Seat is very comfortable my ass was very pleased but not my wallet. Russel seat is about 1-1/2 taller my knees were happier about that as well. If anyone looking to upgrade your seat I highly recommend Russel Daylong Seat. This is my 4th Russel seat hopefully my last because Ryker is here to stay.
    Did you ask for the seat to be 1 1/2" taller or that's just what happened? I'd like to add about 2" to mine. Did you start with the stock Ryker seat or the comfort Ryker seat? I assume you had to send your old seat to them?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rodriguez View Post
    Did you ask for the seat to be 1 1/2" taller or that's just what happened? I'd like to add about 2" to mine. Did you start with the stock Ryker seat or the comfort Ryker seat? I assume you had to send your old seat to them?
    I didn't asked them for higher seat but Russel seats are naturally higher. I am 5'11" very pleased with higher seat. I sent my comfort seat to them. Stock seat is just foam it can't be reworked.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I didn't asked them for higher seat but Russel seats are naturally higher. I am 5'11" very pleased with higher seat. I sent my comfort seat to them. Stock seat is just foam it can't be reworked.
    Yeah, I was afraid the stock seat would be worthless for reworking

Thanks for the info

Spyder Garage

Managed to get in my first ride, 40deg but who cares! 30 plus miles of getting the feel for how it handles, and having a blast!

Spyder Garage

I was able to put 130 nonstop miles, with my new Russell Day Long Seat. What a difference no pain or discomfort at all. I had both stock and comfort seat neither of them were comfortable. I couldn't ride more then 50 miles before my rear end, scream with discomfort on the stock or the comfort seat. Now with the new seat was able to ride 130 miles without stopping. I know I could of done more miles, but had things to do. I am very happy with my new investment (Russell Seat). I can't wait for warmer weather and my annual bike trip.

Spyder Garage

Changed out spark plugs with iridium and both filters with K&N. Next week will be two bro’s exhaust. Then maybe the power vision 3 Ecu

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stridersr7 View Post
    Changed out spark plugs with iridium and both filters with K&N. Next week will be two bro’s exhaust. Then maybe the power vision 3 Ecu
    Do you have link for K&N filter for the CVT?

Spyder Garage

Do you have link for K&N filter for the CVT?
    Look for bajaron on here

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Stridersr7 View Post
    Look for bajaron on here
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Installed a Puig windshield, made a mount for my skidoo Linq bags, and installed an Aperacing 2" pivoting riser. Then went for a 60 mile test ride. Chilly but fun!
    2019 Rally , Red

Spyder Garage

Hi all fitted Spyder pops sway bar links regards Nico 75

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have cabin fever thinking about all the fun I could be having, but recovering from knee surgery comes first. cueman

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    I have cabin fever thinking about all the fun I could be having, but recovering from knee surgery comes first. cueman
    Yeah, I have been suffering with that as well. Can't wait for some warmer weather to hurry up and get here. I have contemplated suiting up and going for a blast in the cold temps but haven't yet.

Spyder Garage

Here's my Ryker as of today. I found a guy in Inverness, Fl. to paint the 2 removable panels and the hood. The other red trim is Tuff Skinz, and I painted the muffler outlet, The LED driving lights are from Amazon, along with the mount. Just above the license plate is a Feniex T3 programmable strobe for an additional brake light. The phone mount is from eBay. The jury's still out on the Solo Comfort seat. I have an extra hood and side panels to experiment with, but for now, I'm done! Time to ride!
    Calling an illegal immigrant an undocumented worker, is like calling the corner drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist.
    2019 900 ACE , Stock Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dragracer View Post
    Here's my Ryker as of today. I found a guy in Inverness, Fl. to paint the 2 removable panels and the hood. The other red trim is Tuff Skinz, and I painted the muffler outlet, The LED driving lights are from Amazon, along with the mount. Just above the license plate is a Feniex T3 programmable strobe for an additional brake light. The phone mount is from eBay. The jury's still out on the Solo Comfort seat. I have an extra hood and side panels to experiment with, but for now, I'm done! Time to ride!
    Very nice! Really personalises it. Great job.
    2014 ST-S SE5 Cognac
    2014 ST-S , Cognac

Spyder Garage

It was beautiful Monday (Presidents Day) here in NJ, went for nice ride.

Spyder Garage

the weather here in Austria is not soo fine... but no problem with the Ryker
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chris56 View Post
    the weather here in Austria is not soo fine... but no problem with the Ryker
    You might want to look into getting a Sea-Doo instead
    Jokes aside, thats a cool picture

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by angusmcoz View Post
    Installed some homemade parts and a Puig wind screen...... Mount Side.jpg ......

That's a neat spot for a water bottle. It wouldn't work with my coffee mug unfortunately. ☺

How do you like the Puig Windshield? I'm thinking about getting one myself.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-12-2020 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display

Spyder Garage

Sadly (not really), traded it for a Spyder F3 Limited. Ryker was great but wife likes the F3....happy wife, happy life (and the Limited is sweet!)
    2020 F3L; gone but not forgotten are all the good miles!

Spyder Garage

I looked at the options available and chose the Puig sport because it appeared to be just right. It's the perfect size to keep the air off my chest, fairly clean air on my helmet and less strain on my arms at highway speeds. I'm 5' 11" with a 32" inseam for reference. The bottle mount attaches to two tapped 6 mm holes in the Rear Frame. They are set at an angle with a 1/4 inch difference at the inside hole.
    2020 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

I just got back in the house from adding custom labels to my Rally, I glanced out the kitchen window and a Ryker went by heading south. "Now that's a rarity/coincidence" I thought. Then I thought just maybe I could catch up with him at the gas station down the street. No luck. He was gone. He had red panels & no seat max extension, 600? The red lettered labels are reflective. I may take the other red reflector tape off.(legal?) The "Rotax Powered" is silver not white as it shows in the picture. The labels are on both scoops. I added the rear full fender about two weeks ago. It sure keeps the back end a lot cleaner.