Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Installed the Tricled sequential fender lights. They a a HUGE adder for being able to be seen, they even flash while you are in reverse gear.
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents

Spyder Garage

here are the pictures and video of the Tricled lights installed

Technical difficulties, can't get the orientation right or upload the video
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by campermac View Post
    here are the pictures and video of the Tricled lights installed
    Pictures? Video?
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Hi campermac to day I have fitted two R& G shock tubes to front suspension units to keep out dirt etc 10 minutes max cot £ 25 each. Best regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Another 110 mile ride today in beautiful New Mexico weather. 4555.0 total now.

Spyder Garage

We got 7.5" of snow here in Northern NJ no riding for the rest of the week.

Spyder Garage

Hi cjc96ryker. I LOVE IT , looks great well done best regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rakerrykerrider View Post
    Another 110 mile ride today in beautiful New Mexico weather. 4555.0 total now.
    I'm jealous.
    We got 24 inches of snow in the past 2 days.

check please!

Spyder Garage

We got no snow here in the south central part of PA, but with the winds we have been getting it is to damn cold to ride, at least for these old bones.

Spyder Garage

Installed a battery tender harness, to easily be able to connect the charger without removing the panel
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (49.7 KB, 80 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (13.3 KB, 90 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (34.9 KB, 86 views)
    Last edited by Greven; 12-09-2019 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Fixed size of images

Spyder Garage

Hicjc96ryker I like all the work done ? Did you fit the relocation kit yourself if so is it much of a job and what was the cost can you see speedo ok ? Best wishes for Xmas and new year. Regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nico75 View Post
    Hi cjc96ryker I like all the work done ? Did you fit the relocation kit yourself if so is it much of a job and what was the cost can you see speedo ok ? Best wishes for Xmas and new year. Regards Nico 75
    Nico75, I purchsed it for $289.99 and did the work myself, not difficult at all. I can see the speedo fine. However haven't driven it since the install as we have snow here in Canada so the first drive with the changes
    will have to wait until the snow clears and it gets warm enough. Can't wait!
    2019 900 ACE , Black/White

Spyder Garage

Hi cjc96ryker thanks for replying I'll see about getting the speedo kit in 2020 . We don't have snow yet here in UK but it can come anytime now , but we have bad flooding in parts of country, people have to leave their homes. Have a good thanksgiving. Best regards Nico 75

Spyder Garage

Weather here in New Jersey is been great for December unfortunately can't ride my baby due to injury to my ankle.

Spyder Garage

20191224_151140.jpg20191224_151020.jpg20191221_120345.jpg20191224_151034.jpg20191224_151119.jpg

Made some changes here over the last few days. In the first photo, just above the license plate you can see a Feniex strobe that I added as a brake light. In the second photo, you can see the LED driving lights I added to the front. Photo 3 shows them on with high beams. Photos 4 & 5 show the red trim added from Slingmods to match the hood. Still waiting on my paint guy to finish the side panels. They will be red on top, and flat black on the sides. And there is a new solo comfort seat under the Christmas Tree!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Calling an illegal immigrant an undocumented worker, is like calling the corner drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist.
    2019 900 ACE , Stock Black

Spyder Garage

Hi,
    you re still riding or the ryker is in the garage for winter ?
    nice ride by the way .
    I m looking to get one may be one day .but the weather is one of the obstacle.lol
    how do you get your license in Alberta ?its probably not like QUebec where you just need a Class 5 and a training course .
    have great day and merry christmas .

Spyder Garage

It's raining outside, SOooo I replaced my headlights with the H4's that my wife bought me from Amazon. BeamTech H4 LED headlights. And before you decide to purchase them because they are inexpensive and work very well, make sure you are prepared to remove the headlights to install them. They DO fit, BUT with the shape of the base and the bulky rubber boot, there is no way any normal person can maneuver them into the socket without first removing the whole headlight. And that means, not only the side trim panels, but also the glove box and then the lights. But, they really do look good. And I have no problem taking the cycle apart when necessary, as long as I can get the plastic to fit back snugly again. And it did go back together without having to purchase new dragon(?) plugs. The plastic plugs, in case I did not get the right name for them. On cars, I have had to replace the rubber plugs.
    My next project is to install a new handlebar. I do not like leaning forward when I am riding. So, I purchased a slightly higher handlebar so that I can have more of an upright position. But, that is for another post.

Spyder Garage

I am looking for Boot Heel Ryker riders. After keeping a eye the forum for a while, I have questions and concerns before I buy a Ryker. I have learned that having buddies in any endeavor is always a plus. - Andy

Spyder Garage

Installed new handlebar that I picked up on Amazon for $30. I also added new ISO grips. Man, what a difference in comfort. Now, I have a more upright position and the grips are larger in diameter and padded. I have a Rally and the grips were too long to get the hand guards back on, but I do not plan to run my Ryker through the woods anyway. Never had hand guards on my Harleys so I won't miss them. My next project will be making a removable luggage rack with standoffs for my saddlebags.Handlebar02.jpg The handlebar is actually higher than showing on the photo, because I have them positioned more to the rear toward the driver. They look low in the photo but they have about a five inch rise in them and are a couple inches longer than the stock bar.

Spyder Garage

Did you/anyone see the sling mods saddle bag setup and stereo system?

Spyder Garage

Took it out on some country roads today....

3A4B39B0-829C-4C24-A092-BC4F0D9471D1.jpg
    2019 Rally , Black / Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Triumphcycleman View Post
    Did you/anyone see the sling mods saddle bag setup and stereo system?
    Nothing against Sling Mods but I am retired and on a fixed income, and I find proprietary products to be very pricey. I shop around the discount sites for after market, generic products that I can use to give me the same comfort and mods for way less money. Do not get me wrong, those companies that specialize in products for the Ryker put out quality, but the wife(treasurer) puts a bit of a crimp on unnecessary spending. As for the stereo system, I do not ever listen for music when I am on the road. I find that my attention stays "tuned" to the happenings around me. I don't even listen to the radio in my four wheeled cage when I am on the road.

Spyder Garage

I got my Russell Day Long seat, unfortunately due to injury still can't ride. Can't wait to try the seat out after my foot heals.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Can you say how much the Russel seat was for the Ryker? You have a picture?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rodriguez View Post
    Can you say how much the Russel seat was for the Ryker? You have a picture?
    I don't have picture yet. I paid $500 for them to make the seat, I sent my comfort seat to them, so they can make the seat using the base of the comfort seat. This is my 4th Russell seat and loved every single one of them. My longest day on Russell seat was 693 miles only stops were food, gas