Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Added some vinyl

Just added the back the blue punisher skull and some green eyes

20221122_173301.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-22-2022 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Fixed attach display
    2019 Rally , Black

Spyder Garage

Added:
    F4 Windshield, easy to install and love it.
    Parking Brake Lock, not the greatest theft solution but nice just the same.
    Foam Hand Grips, like the thickness and reduction of vibration.
    Silicone License Plate Cover, a nice finish look.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMotorSports View Post
    Added:
    F4 Windshield, easy to install and love it.
    Curious how that might affect a passenger.

What did I do today ...? Put a Pittsburgh Steeler decal on the saddlebags. IMG_5558.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default Installed a throttle lock

Installed an Atlas Throttle Lock today. A bit pricey at $145, yet seems like quality craftsmanship, it was a snap to install, and does the trick.
    Atlas.jpg

Spyder Garage

I have a 2022 Ryker Sport 900 cc bought new earlier in 2022. Since I have stability walking problems, I sold my bike and got the Ryker. I was quite disappointed with the handling and wander on the road. I played around with tire pressures and added new sway bar links. None of this helped so I took it to my local dealer for a front end alignment. They did it and told me the toe-in was too much. They did not say how much but the alignment did the trick. The Ryker is now very stable and handles like a different bike. I'm very happy now. I asked the dealer I purchased it from and asked if they checked the alignment when they assembled it. They said NO, the factory does it. Not possible. Anyway, I'm now a happy Ryker driver...

Spyder Garage

Just an oil change for me
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-27-2023 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Jiust - Just ;-)
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Default Custom Reverse Shifter

Hello, new here with my 2022 Rally that I bought in January!
    So far I've got my break-in completed- 1st oil change done!
    Added heated grip wraps- work great without adding extra bulk to the grip!
    Converted to LED headlights.

The best I've done though is to make a custom one-off reverse shifter.
    I used 1/4" sq bar to make a basket twist shift knob and welded it to the 1 piece of 1/2" sq bar with a few bends and twists!!

20230317_141657.jpg 20230317_141714.jpg

So easy to find 'neutral' with this!!
    I am planning to add a custom linkage as well - I'll get this done soon.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-17-2023 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Fixed attach display ;-)
    2022 Rally

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bcrunk View Post
    ..... (Sorry for the picture orientation, also new to posting pictures on a forum. Any tips on this?)
    Welcome to the Forum & posting!

Re the pics, this bit is easy - just take any pics you intend to post on the Forum with your camera/phone/tablet in Landscape Mode by dropping the top of your device to the Left, ie, spin it 90° Counter-Clockwise

The Forum has the Top LEFT Corner of all images hard-wired as its Anchor Point, while most small image capturing devices use the Top Right Corner in Portrait Mode as their default Anchor Point - so when you take a pic in Portrait Mode it sets the Top Right Corner as the Anchor Point & then when that image is displayed on the Forum, the platform software will display that image with that corner in the Top Left!

Sooo, instead of trying to get everyone to change their image capturing devices default (which would still be waaaaayyy easier than trying to change the Forum default! ) it's just simpler for you to take your pics in Landscape Mode - but do remember to turn your device 90° Counter-Clockwise! If you go the other way (ie Clockwise) then your pics will be displayed on the Forum upside down.... while that might be fine for me and any others who live Down Under, it might make it harder for all you Northern Hemisphere types!

Over to you!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default Just finished

My wife's Ryker. Just finished it up, lots of upgrades but the last one was the Ultimate seat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kbirdsong View Post
    My wife's Ryker. Just finished it up, lots of upgrades but the last one was the Ultimate seat.
    She’ll love the Ultimate seat, I sure like mine a lot! Best aftermarket seat I’ve ever owned.
    2021 Spyder RT Limited (Sea-To-Sky)
    2022 Ryker Rally

Spyder Garage

I just finished up running "Tender" wires out of a basement window, and under the deck, to the Ryker shed. I haven't ran electric out there, probably never will. I was rotating three power banks out there every 24-40 hrs. last year. I'll still use the power banks for lights, and stereo. (if I'm not using the ear buds) Most all power tools are battery operated now anyway. I did this after a 35 mile Ryker ride to Rock Cut State Park, near Rockford Il. East side of 4 mile loop around lake is still closed down for road improvements, I found out it's for all Summer...daaang.
    Last edited by canamryder; 04-12-2023 at 03:55 PM.

Spyder Garage

Not today but I did just start using them this week so I can finally talk about them.

I added the wind deflectors that mount to the Ryker hand guards. So far I am loving the improvement on my hands and arms. No wind chill on my hands anymore.

https://www.amazon.com/SAUTVS-Handgu...0-4513d670b6bc

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    Not today but I did just start using them this week so I can finally talk about them.

I added the wind deflectors that mount to the Ryker hand guards. So far I am loving the improvement on my hands and arms. No wind chill on my hands anymore.

https://www.amazon.com/SAUTVS-Handgu...0-4513d670b6bc
    Do you have cruise control? One of the reviews on Amazon says they don’t fit if you have cruise control but Canams site says fits all Ryker models. I’d like a set but not sure they’ll fit my 22 Rally.
    2022 Ryker Rally

Spyder Garage

The 2019 didn't come with cruise control. They mount right to the standard Ryker hand guards so i don't see how they would interfere with the cruise control. Unless the handguards on cruise control models are different?

They still allow the mounting of the handguard lighting as well.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    The 2019 didn't come with cruise control. They mount right to the standard Ryker hand guards so i don't see how they would interfere with the cruise control. Unless the handguards on cruise control models are different?

They still allow the mounting of the handguard lighting as well.
    Ok thanks. Didn’t realize yours is a 2019.
    2022 Ryker Rally

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Do you have cruise control? One of the reviews on Amazon says they don’t fit if you have cruise control but Canams site says fits all Ryker models. I’d like a set but not sure they’ll fit my 22 Rally.
    I put them on my wife’s 23 Sport and it has cruise control.

IMG_1272.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-15-2023 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Fixed attach & quote display ;-)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kbirdsong View Post
    I put them on my wife’s 23 Sport and it has cruise control.

IMG_1272.jpg
    Ok, thanks. Good to know.
    2022 Ryker Rally

Spyder Garage

I was feeling some uncomfortable buzz in the grips so added some bar end weights:

https://luckybike.com/products/bar-e...f0b9778f&_ss=r

Seems to have done the trick, and for 34.99 delivered I'd recommend them to anybody. I chose the black and installed them with 6mmx90mm bolts, they look like they were meant to be there. You can order these through Amazon too, but they were cheaper direct from LuckyBike.

And I pulled that tether off the gas cap, it was just too fiddley to live with. A little soapy water and the grommets pulled out of their keepers at each end, so it can be put back if needed.

Sarah
    Last edited by greer; 04-17-2023 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Gas cap tether
    2022 Ryker Sport

Spyder Garage

Not today but on last Tuesday. I added a Corbin seat. Looks great and feels great. I have had Corbin seats on all of my prior rides.
    corbin seat.jpg
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

^^ Whoa, that is a good looking seat!

Sarah
    2022 Ryker Sport

Spyder Garage

Got thru with the color and pin striping on the bike. I added saddlebags painted to color match the red on my bike; Ultimate seat; 400mm front shocks with stock springs from a RS 990 front shocks; 1 inch spacer on the rear shock. Also added double car horns and key fob which is connected to the starter relay.
    David

20230417_174256_Film4_11zon.jpg 20230420_123025_Film4_11zon.jpg 20230420_123037_Film4_11zon.jpg

20230420_123050_Film4_11zon.jpg 20230420_123128_Film4_11zon.jpg 20230420_123210_Film4_11zon.jpg
    Last edited by Warlock; 04-21-2023 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Fixed attach display ;-)

Spyder Garage

Followed BLR Tuning's Youtube how-to on adjusting the Forward/Reverse shifter more to the rear, my goodness I can't believe what a difference it's made! Shifting with my foot is easy as can be now. I don't know why in the world the factory sets it so far forward.

Sarah
    2022 Ryker Sport

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by greer View Post
    Followed BLR Tuning's Youtube how-to on adjusting the Forward/Reverse shifter more to the rear, my goodness I can't believe what a difference it's made! Shifting with my foot is easy as can be now. I don't know why in the world the factory sets it so far forward.

Sarah
    I moved mine also. No need for a hand shifter with a nod. So easy to shift with the foot.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    I moved mine also. No need for a hand shifter with a nod. So easy to shift with the foot.
    I'm sure a lot of riders know this, but I find it easier to shift into reverse by placing your heel over the top of the extension and pulling back.