Spyder Garage

Default 2019 RT Limited Cover Recommendation?

Gonna get a cover for my new Spyder(which I don't have yet) for Christmas. I have looked on Ebay. Any ideas? Looking for quality but not to spend a fortune. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Mostly depends on what you want in a cover. Is the Spyder going to be outdoors with the cover as the only protection or are you wanting something for in the garage? I have a Nelson-Rigg half cover that I use on my RT when traveling. At home in the garage I use a couple of bed sheets I picked up at our local discount place. The sheets keep the dust off and allow the air to circulate. I have had a few Nelson-Rigg covers and they are good quality.
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

We got a Ultraguard full cover for our 2018 RTL. We picked it up during a trip to Lamonster Garage, but it can be had from Amazon, Ebay, and other motorcycle outlets. They are usually jabout $70 - $80 depending on where you get it and if there is shipping if it is sourced online. It is a good tight fit, and has kept the trike dry in the rain. We also have a half cover for overnights when rain isn't expected. It is much easier to put on, and keeps the dew off the seat cockpit and windshield.

Navydad has a good point if all you want is a dust cover for the garage - a couple of sheets will do well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue

Spyder Garage

I want a cover that covers the entire bike, but isn't a pain to install. It will be on whether the bike is outside or in my garage.

Spyder Garage

Ultraguard is absolutely a choice! Easy to install?