Spyder Garage

Default A Hardtop Electric Spyder?!

I wanted to start a new thread in this Off Topic Board, but could not find how to do that. So here's an Off Topic for the Off Topic.....
    A HARDTOP ELECTRIC SPYDER?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload...SX-cGtKPLvnExE
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

I've fixed this one for you Ricz.

Just for info & anyone else who doesn't know, the Red Tab up the top left of each board's index screen will do it! The tab that's labelled '+ Post New Thread'!

The Arcimoto vehicles are interesting machines.... but sadly, like so many other 'motor vehicles', it seems they're gonna take a loooong time to hit the city streets here in Aus! Sometimes, you'd think we were a whole world away, not just on the other side of this one we all live on?!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-18-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    I've fixed this one for you Ricz.
    Just for info & anyone else who doesn't know, the Red Tab up the top left of each board's index screen will do it! The tab that's labelled '+ Post New Thread'!
    The only red tab in the upper left is labeled "Reply to thread" and that didn't get me to posting a new thread. Am I missing something?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I think that you're missing that you've gotta go OUT of a thread and up to the Off Topic Forum board index page first - if you look up the top left NOW, (as you read this) you will see the Red '+ Reply to Thread' tab, but immediately above that is a link to 'Wrap my Spyder' (usually) & then above that is a Red line of text with a little house to it's left. This line shows you where/how deep you are into the Forum & sub-board structures, and in this case it should show Forum, General Discussions, Off Topic Board (all in Red) then the thread title 'A Hardtop Electric Spyder?!' (in black) - can you find that?

Once you've got that, if you click on 'Off Topic Board' in that Red line, it'll take you directly to the board's index page, where all the various thread titles are listed in most recent activity order, with a little more info displayed as well. Buuut, once there, the Red '+ Post New Thread' tab is almost the same colour and it is in the same place the 'Reply to Thread' tab is here/now on this screen (ie, when you're looking at the content of a thread), but once you're on the Index page it is swapped for the tab for '+Post New Thread' - and clicking on that is the tab that lets you start a new thread.

Ps: there's another '+ Post New Thread' tab waaay down on the BOTTOM left of every Index Page too, just to make it easier to find one when you need to.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-18-2019 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Ps:
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    I wanted to start a new thread in this Off Topic Board, but could not find how to do that. So here's an Off Topic for the Off Topic.....
    A HARDTOP ELECTRIC SPYDER?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload...SX-cGtKPLvnExE

Here is an article about it:
    https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/18/...cs-price-speed

Spyder Garage

Peter,
    I thank you for your assistance. You are a wonderful tutor. Thanks again.
    Ric

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Yeah, I think that you're missing that you've gotta go OUT of a thread and up to the Off Topic Forum board index page first - if you look up the top left NOW, (as you read this) you will see the Red '+ Reply to Thread' tab, but immediately above that is a link to 'Wrap my Spyder' (usually) & then above that is a Red line of text with a little house to it's left. This line shows you where/how deep you are into the Forum & sub-board structures, and in this case it should show Forum, General Discussions, Off Topic Board (all in Red) then the thread title 'A Hardtop Electric Spyder?!' (in black) - can you find that?

Once you've got that, if you click on 'Off Topic Board' in that Red line, it'll take you directly to the board's index page, where all the various thread titles are listed in most recent activity order, with a little more info displayed as well. Buuut, once there, the Red '+ Post New Thread' tab is almost the same colour and it is in the same place the 'Reply to Thread' tab is here/now on this screen (ie, when you're looking at the content of a thread), but once you're on the Index page it is swapped for the tab for '+Post New Thread' - and clicking on that is the tab that lets you start a new thread.

Ps: there's another '+ Post New Thread' tab waaay down on the BOTTOM left of every Index Page too, just to make it easier to find one when you need to.
    You beat me to it with the right explanation.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I am thinking I would rather have a Slingshot.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Personally, I don't really care for it. Looks too much like a golf cart.
    2011 RTS (Sold to a very nice lady)
    1998 Honda Valkyrie
    2006 Mustang GT. Varooooom!
    US Navy Veteran
    SC Law Enforcement Boat Captain
    CNC Machine Service Technician
    President: Rolling Thunder SC1
    Member: Disabled American Veterans, Rock Hill, SC
    Member: American Legion
    Experience is recognizing the same mistake every time you make it!