Spyder Garage

Default Happy Birthday Navy Mom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BEAUTIFUL WIFE. The last two years have been interesting to say the least. I know I have not been the easiest guy to live, not that I've ever been easy to live with. You were with me through every moment even when you were the recipient of my frustration and anger you never left my side. Hopefully that is behind us now and I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. Just a word of warning; after the last two years from here forward is going to be a hell of a ride. Hang on, I LOVE YOU

2015 RT , Black

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I hope she gets to read your Thread …… Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    I hope she gets to read your Thread …… Mike
    Yep, she enjoys SpyderLovers almost as much as I do. Two years ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and the past two years have been an adventure of surgery and radiation therapy. I was 63 and had never spent a night in the hospital so all of this commotion was new to me. I went through all range of emotions including being meaner than a snake. I would have killed me if I had been her. She was there with me every minute no matter what my mood was. Things are now looking good and life goes on. I realize how precious life is and how precious my loved ones are. We have always enjoyed traveling and spent June in Alaska. I told her if I get through this I was going to wear out our current Spyder and try to wear out another one plus my Tacoma. I am now more determined to see it all and meet everyone while doing it. Currently putting together a ride for next year. Planning on riding the circumference of the lower 48 with many trips inland
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Git er done! - fight on for ever!