Spyder Garage

Default Corbin Seat on F3 T or Limited with top case/trunk

Has anyone ever installed a Corbin seat with an F3T or Limited with a top case/trunk? Looking to replace my seat and Corbin indicated the seat does not fit on a Spyder with a top case.
    2016 F3-T , Lamonster break pedal extender White

Spyder Garage

There are better seats than Corbin. Ultimate for one.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

I bought a used/new Corbin seat in July that came off a F3 base model (I found out later) which I installed on my 2019 F3L the seat fit perfect but the driver's position on the seat was too far back and not enough room on the passenger seat other than that everything lined up. I think Corbin only has one base pan for the F3. I sent the seat back to Corbin for them to remake it so the seating is more like the F3T seat.

Spyder Garage

Had an Ultimate on my M109R and now on my F3T. Great seat. BTW purchased a Mustang and didn't like it at all. I'm only 5'9" but purchased the Ultimate Tallboy and it's perfect for me.

Spyder Garage

hey Bubalub:
    You're in Brooksville, I'm in Leesburg; we're only an hour apart. I have an Ultimate seat on my 2017 F3L. If you want to meet up, you can see what it looks like, even sit in it, try it out. If you like it, you can buy and pick up a new one at Ultimate's outlet in Daytona, only 3 hours from you - probably closer and faster than anything else.
    20180109_150716.jpg
    [SIGPIC]
    2017 F3 Ltd. Intense Red Pearl/Metallic Black topside
    2017 F3Limited , lowered brake pedal Intense Red Pearl w. Metallic Black topside